Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

One of my favorite low basketball sneakers. Put the tassels to the front for added quirk factor. lol

Wore them to vegas a couple weeks ago.

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

Will definitely get the Rooey's. Any necessary means by.

I don’t think the cranes are coming out unfortunately. I think I’m going to try to consolidate my collection to more of these OG lows.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not really a fan of lows on feet...even if I think the color way is cool.

Makes me feel like I'm wearing a pair of highs with my pants covering the entire top half of the shoe. Just not how I roll. Though I wish I had grabbed a pair of the neutral greys.

...before they became obscenely expensive.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not really a fan of lows on feet...even if I think the color way is cool.

Makes me feel like I'm wearing a pair of highs with my pants covering the entire top half of the shoe. Just not how I roll. Though I wish I had grabbed a pair of the neutral greys.

...before they became obscenely expensive.

Opposite here... never been able to enjoy highs as much as lows. SB or Jordan 1. End up collecting but never really wearing...

These powder blue lows coming out tomorrow seem pretty limited. It doesn't look like any places besides Snkrs is getting em. I saw Footlocker on the release calendar for in store only but nothing in a 100 mile radius.

Opposite here... never been able to enjoy highs as much as lows. SB or Jordan 1. End up collecting but never really wearing...
I’d definitely like to try both. Don’t have either rn, but I’m gettin there 💯

These powder blue lows coming out tomorrow seem pretty limited. It doesn't look like any places besides Snkrs is getting em. I saw Footlocker on the release calendar for in store only but nothing in a 100 mile radius.
Yeah only my local boutique has these, men's sizing and women's sizing. Fcfs too, I'll be grabbing them in the morning for sure.

Did the coral lows fit big?

My 12.5 in the NG1 low were kind of a snug 1-1 fit, changed insoles and was fine with wear and break-in. Corals half up in 13 feeling overly roomy though.

I forgot and just entered and instantly the charge notification from Apple Card. Went with a 8.5 (tts 9) should I be good?

Back
Top Bottom