Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Clowns is a nice way of putting it. You’re such a gentleman. All the bad things Atmos has done is catching up with them. Just like Footaction, Champs, Footlocker, and Finishline. Only a matter of time. Sorry that happened but glad you got a pair.

“Atmos very unprofessional, no one is impressed” -Jeremy Zimmer (DJ Khaled Agent)

“Two Most corrupt retailers are Atmos and Footlocker.” -SoleFly employee

“How Atmos and Champs survives blows my mind “ -Oneness Boutique Asst Manager

Not dismissing anything you're saying, but Oneness talking about anybody is pretty funny to me.

Black Toes for the feet today

IMG_5856.jpeg

Got my low elephants today. Switched out to sail laces I had.

Now if I could just stop having someone at FedEx tampering with my boxes before they deliver them. The box was wide open.

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

If you got them from Nike in that new style shipping box, it's not FedEx. I've had multiple boxes from Nike just not be sealed. It's a miracle they've all made it to me.

If you got them from Nike in that new style shipping box, it's not FedEx. I've had multiple boxes from Nike just not be sealed. It's a miracle they've all made it to me.
Yeah. I went back and looked at the box more closely. I don’t see any glue or tape residue. It’s like it was never sealed. Anything I get from Nike always looks 1/2 opened. It is frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom