Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Ya what's good man!? I'm down in the Springs but spent 4.5 of the best years of my life up in Boulder. There is also @Minhsanity, who helped me get a pair of black toes last summer when they got released to certain outlets. The mills had them. Welcome by the way. I'm still a noob here but this place is great ..
Hell yeah dude. Currently enjoying my last few months in Boulder. Can't believe you got Black Toes at the outlets 
nerd.gif
.  Feel free to lemme know if you guys need anything! You picking up Oreos this weekend?

Back on topic, I haven't even worn these lows because of the snow
sick.gif

Hell yeah dude. Currently enjoying my last few months in Boulder. Can't believe you got Black Toes at the outlets 
nerd.gif
.  Feel free to lemme know if you guys need anything! You picking up Oreos this weekend?

Back on topic, I haven't even worn these lows because of the snow
sick.gif
hope it lightens up soon

Trying doing a stock locate w/ NDC and the rep said they couldn't check NikeTowns because it is a new release. :rolleyes

Anyone in the san francisco area if you need a blk/red low in a size 12 lmk ill pm you the location.

I think most people that buy more than two pairs are stocking up on trade bait for down the road. Even if it's unintentional there is no way they hold on to all those pairs unless they are in fact hoarders. I can see doubling up on a pair you rock regularly, but I started copping different releases of the same models to have some variety. In the case of the Shadows I was rocking a pair of '09s and '13s. I don't think I'll do the same with my '94 Breds and Banneds, but if they ever retro the black and yellow AJ1s I will be rocking those and my New Loves concurrent!

Sorry for the essay...

I think most people that buy more than two pairs are stocking up on trade bait for down the road. Even if it's unintentional there is no way they hold on to all those pairs unless they are in fact hoarders. I can see doubling up on a pair you rock regularly, but I started copping different releases of the same models to have some variety. In the case of the Shadows I was rocking a pair of '09s and '13s. I don't think I'll do the same with my '94 Breds and Banneds, but if they ever retro the black and yellow AJ1s I will be rocking those and my New Loves concurrent!

Sorry for the essay...

would having 2 pairs of lows and 2x bred high make me a hoarder lol

interested to see how these white/reds will look.

hoping for red out-sole, white mid-sole, , red liner, red swoosh,red back tab,  white upper, and white tongue. 

Last edited:
Headed down to Mexico for Presidents Day weekend so I completely spaced/missed out on this release.. hopefully they will do a restock or I'll be able to find a pair for close to retail.. :nerd:

Talked To My Boy At HOH Earlier To See What Sizes They Had Left.....

His Response: "A Bunch"

Got My Eyes Set On Another 2 Personal Pairs With That Employee Disco!

:nerd:

PS- For Those Interested In Joining The #NTCARES Movement, I've Got The Signature Created Below So Please Do Copy To Your Profile If You Want. Also, Those That Do Want To Push This Idea, Feel Free To Shoot Me A PM Titled #NTCARES With A Little Bit About Yourself And I'll Try To Put A Contact List Together For Release Networking Purposes To Share With Members Of The Movement :nthat:

Last edited:
I wear 9.5 in 2013 bred highs. My cousin ended up selling me his size 8.5 lows for retail. Now I have 2 pairs of lows; a size 9 that has a very slight heel slippage and a 8.5 that kinda pushes on my pinky toes. Such uncooperative feet. 
sick.gif

i received the breds today. i think they run slightly bigger from the jordan 1 highs..still fine with my usual size..i think i feel them bigger because they don't have any padding.

i received the breds today. i think they run slightly bigger from the jordan 1 highs..still fine with my usual size..i think i feel them bigger because they don't have any padding.

i think that is the case too i stayed my true 10.5 but had to put a gel insole in just to make it a little more snug

Back
Top Bottom