Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Quick shadow PS 
laugh.gif

Must cop! 
nthat.gif
You're killing it with all of those PS.... 

I want them all.... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Still a bit confused on the sizing. All my 2013 and 2014 1 Highs are 10.5. Should I go .5 size down to 10 or stay TTS. Reps for the help.

Why would anyone need 4 pairs of the same shoe??

I think I've become a hoarder.. Srsly

Don't ask me why I felt the need to grab 4 but for some reason I did
Well acknowledgement is half the battle LOL. If you don't wear them its hoarding, if you beat up a few pair its not. Hit your bro off with a pair if he still hasn't copped. ..

Last edited:
If they won't give us metallic highs then give us the two low colors that are left (red and blue). Still no pictures of the Greys, now less than two weeks out.

Quick shadow PS 
laugh.gif

Must cop! 
nthat.gif
These will be had. Nike has me right where they want me. Buying the same shoe over and over again.I cop lower quality new releases and go hunt the older drops in the after market
sick.gif

I feel it coming to an end sooner than later though. I got a pair of '94 Breds over the weekend along with the lows, and I'll be fully stocked on Shadows when these drop. Royals aren't really my cup of tea, but I do have the J-Pack SBs. Plus I have just about every other pair of AJ1s I want other than Frags. Won't pay the resale on them though because I feel like the B/Ws get the job done, and I don't need to have the most hyped Retro+ colorway.

Last edited:
These will be had. Nike has me right where they want me. Buying the same shoe over and over again.I cop lower quality new releases and go hunt the older drops in the after market:x

I feel it coming to an end sooner than later though. I got a pair of '94 Breds over the weekend along with the lows, and I'll be fully stocked on Shadows when these drop. Royals aren't really my cup of tea, but I do have the J-Pack SBs. Plus I have just about every other pair of AJ1s I want other than Frags. Won't pay the resale on them though because I feel like the B/Ws get the job done, and I don't need to have the most hyped Retro+ colorway.
these are a PS and probably will not release and if the high metalics are releasing i agree and think they will not release the lows and i bet these black/red lows are the test market shoe for future lows in OG form though so who knows.

There was a hint thrown out there by Rodrigofresh a few weeks ago. He was hinting that the lows would come out in 4 CWs. We just got the blk/red. The metallic grey is on the way. A Chicago on the 7th. And I believe a Royal CW if I'm not mistaken.
Someone just posted an awesome PS of a pair of shadows..... nice.

-Fresh 

these are a PS and probably will not release and if the high metalics are releasing i agree and think they will not release the lows and i bet these black/red lows are the test market shoe for future lows in OG form though so who knows.
I know these are a PS fam. I'm saying hypothetically...

I'll double up on Shadows. They will be worn to the ground while in rotation with my '13s and '09s
nthat.gif

I pulled the '09s out over the weekend to go pick up the Bred lows. First time in a long time but I enjoyed my time in them!

I haven't read the last few pages, but anyone order from ndc and hasn't gotten a shipment email yet?  Still says "preparing to ship" right now... I usually get the shipment email same day or day after latest for everything else I've gotten from them.  Think they can't fulfill the order?

I haven't read the last few pages, but anyone order from ndc and hasn't gotten a shipment email yet?  Still says "preparing to ship" right now... I usually get the shipment email same day or day after latest for everything else I've gotten from them.  Think they can't fulfill the order?
Weather delays in the mid west. Its gonna be a wait for these...

Last edited:
Gotta admit, at first these werw just a consolation for missing out on BOBs, but after realizing the possibilities and versatility these have, all in!! Turn has happened

Back
Top Bottom