Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sucks about the weather holding things up for you guys who went the ndc route, hopefully you can finesse that into a discount code lol

These are so pfff.  my boy helped me out with a 8.5.  a bit big but some force fields will do the trick. 

Couldnt wait to throw these on once I got them in from NDC
smokin.gif

How they fit to you?

Mines will be here tomorrow.

Imma eat a baby's head if these are to big lol

Last edited:
Got my pair today for my size 11 from NDC. Ordered a gs pair for the wifey on a seperate account like right after but tracking is showing that it's stuck in Memphis due to weather. Wierd.

This Has Been One Of The Most Helpful Threads On NT I Can Remember In A Looong Time.... Where You Been My Dude?
I just don't think people read previous pages when they enter threads.  Most newer people just pick up where the thread is...especially if it has lots of pages.  People miss those gems by not going back and reading.

How they fit to you?

Mines will be here tomorrow.

Imma eat a baby's head if these are to big lol

I went tts and they're perfect, I wouldn't size up. I think they feel more comfortable than The recent NA highs, maybe a little wider?

Last edited:
Finally got a moment to try mine on. glad i went TTS like i always do. Perfect fit. even got a lil room in the toes compared to all my other 1s :smokin

I went tts and they're perfect, I wouldn't size up. I think they feel more comfortable than The recent NA highs, maybe a little wider?
this

View media item 1410865

I got asked, "dont u have a pair of those already but in high tops? Whats the point in getting these?"

:x she just dont understand, does accept it though so thats a plus :smile:

Last edited:
I  might be screwed lol.Faneto!!

Thanks tho
Finally got a moment to try mine on. glad i went TTS like i always do. Perfect fit. even got a lil room in the toes compared to all my other 1s
smokin.gif
Damb and thanks bruh
I've only got black toes in a 11.5 and they were a bit snug. Decided to go a half size up. Still waiting on my pair from NDC so I am anxious to see .
Me too I will update when mines get here.

Last edited:
Im supposed to grab a pair out here in LA from a guy off CL for 160.... Are these sitting anywhere in LA? The valley? I didnt think there was any hype on these. I know people are holding them cause i dont see em on rif, or CL. So they must be in high demand, yes?

I know we on NT like to talk quality .. leather feels much better than blk/red highs, especially the red on the toe box.

Side panel leather black area is not as stiff either.

Just slipped on my highs and the lows are def wider in the toe (not too much, just right)

Yeah ima have to double up soon

I feel like I got screwed on my pair smh lol, that damn defect (defect to me)

I know we on NT like to talk quality .. leather feels much better than blk/red highs, especially the red on the toe box.

Side panel leather black area is not as stiff either.

Just slipped on my highs and the lows are def wider in the toe (not too much, just right)

Yeah ima have to double up soon

wait what? the red leather is terrible on these compared to the high. it feels like freakin plastic. i even pulled em out again and felt them for a good 10 minutes and im just confused i was pressing it down rubbing it, trying to crease. it was stiff as a board..

no comparison to the highs and even those werent great quality but when you press em lightly they actually crease..

Naw, just true fan only copped. Thats thw way it should be. Resellers got caught with the Liberty and Broadway 10 smokescreen. Thanks for that.
that may very well be true but there were a lot of places carrying these in large quantities. 

who cares about numbers. We cooked all that matters in the end.

wait what? the red leather is terrible on these compared to the high. it feels like freakin plastic. i even pulled em out again and felt them for a good 10 minutes and im just confused i was pressing it down rubbing it, trying to crease. it was stiff as a board..

no comparison to the highs and even those werent great quality but when you press em lightly they actually crease..
sounds like my lows are of your highs and vice versa then because feeling these lows they feel much better to me.

Feeling the leather of the lows then touching my highs, makes the highs leather feel like the leather they put on the leather 5s from '13 (grape, fire reds) its slick ... no where near those but i cant think of anything else

Anyways i have no complaints about either pair, high or low. Very pleased with my purchases as always.

And I thought these would fly under the radar possibly even go on sale lol! Glad I got my pair!

Back
Top Bottom