Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Welcome To This Sick And Twisted Sub-Addiction Called The Air Jordan 1
nthat.gif
Thanks and swimwear plehiboi,swimwear lol

Just got my pair in and the 10.5 fits perfect.The shoe is very narrow and I have wide kinda fat feet and they feel kinda tight on the sides even tho it is .25 extra toe room.I need that for width tho.No heel slippage either.

A size 10 would fit perfect length wise but it might be to tight,snug and uncomfortable unless I wore a thinner sock.I really like these and finally happy to have my 1st pair of ones.

Who got me on the e high fives and e hugs bros?

BTW these are still at Chicago,New York and Boston Niketowns for phone orders and shipping.

This mirrors my experience.
TTS is very subjective.

This mirrors my experience.
TTS is very subjective.
Yea but every jordan on me has been TTS 

I always knew 1s were narrow and that .5 up would be the best decision for me tho.

If I had avg or narrow feet then TTS would be the best for these no doubt.

Yea but every jordan on me has been TTS 

I always knew 1s were narrow and that .5 up would be the best decision for me tho.

If I had avg or narrow feet then TTS would be the best for these no doubt.
I would agree if Nike (and other companies as well) would be consistent w/ sizing.

Js for example given same size, the retro VI is made too large. XI is kinda on the small side. 

Of course the type/quality of material is also a major factor.

View media item 1411673
Shout out to So Much Sole for hooking these up for me.

Like some said the sizing is different than the highs. Definitely fit bigger.

Glad It All Worked Out My Man :wink:

My Appologies Again For The Misunderstanding And Make Sure You Beat Those Ol Gals Into The Ground!

*Side Note* I've Had One Member Hit Me Up And Officially Join The #NTCares Movement. Let's Get Some More Helpful Members On Board And Build This NT Network :nthat:

Last edited:
finally got my NDC order. i go size 11 in all AJ1 highs. big mistake here. waaaay to long dont feel good in them even with shields etc.

back they go unless someone from NT chicagoland needs an 11 @ retail.

i'll be on lookout for a 10.5 i guess... or 10's? shhhh was way long in 11. lol

Last edited:
finally got my NDC order. i go size 11 in all AJ1 highs. big mistake here. waaaay to long dont feel good in them even with shields etc.

back they go unless someone from NT chicagoland needs an 11 @ retail.

i'll be on lookout for a 10.5 i guess... or 10's? shhhh was way long in 11. lol

**** that's a bit concerning. My only pair of 1s are black toes and they are snug at 11.5. So I went with a 12 but my shipment from NDC is in UPS land. No updates since Wednesday due to severe weather in TN.

So i got both of my NDC and FNL pears in.  Diggin the quality.  The side panels appear "softer" compared to the 2013 og highs :gasp:  The swoosh is definately lower quality.  The red leather everywhere else is about equal, maybe a hair under the 2013 og highs. Haven't tried on so I can't comment on how they fit.  I went TTS size 11.  1's fit weird on me. Some 11's fit great and don't hurt my pinkie toe, some 11.5s hurt my pinkie toe..lol  I think these will work out great.  Overall the shoe is great!  Stoked about these.
nthat.gif
 Will be sitting on ice for a while until warmer weather comes around. 

The local City Gear is launching these tomorrow.  Must resist more pears 
laugh.gif

Both my pairs finally arrived today. MiniChristmas morning. Very pleased, I'd say. Broke 'em out tonight already. Just wanna thank everyone in here that helped me with my second pair. Thanks again y'all.

So Much Sole went running around on Sunday, tracking down pairs for some NTers.

He decided to try to push this motto of NT cares.

Dude took a picture and it was dark and snowy. Much respect for him for braving the Colorado conditions.

These never reached the PI and i'm pretty salty. Long shot, but anyone knows a spot in the UK that still have them? Might call up some relatives there.

These never reached the PI and i'm pretty salty. Long shot, but anyone knows a spot in the UK that still have them? Might call up some relatives there.
Just wait man. Who knows, these might drop just like those Chicago KO's. Dropped two months after US release.

Last edited:
Sitting at my mall. only 2 sizes left and one happens to be my size. They are so clean and my favorite 2015 shoe by far. Super slept on

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 Please elaborate on the movement.

I don't get it? NT Cares????

So Much Sole went running around on Sunday, tracking down pairs for some NTers.

He decided to try to push this motto of NT cares.

Dude took a picture and it was dark and snowy. Much respect for him for braving the Colorado conditions.

As Posted Earlier In The Thread When I Came Up With The Idea....

I've Decided I'm Starting A New Movement Called NT CARES!

The Motto: "Together In Numbers We Are Greater In Power!"

With The Way Things Are In This Sneaker Game Today, We've Lost Touch With Our Roots When Information Was Openly Shared And Members Went Out Of Their Way To Assist Those Whom Share The Same Passion.

If You Are In Line With These Same Ideologies, Please Copy And Paste The Sig I'm Creating To Your Own Profile And Let's Work Together To Build A Network Of Helpful Individuals Not Just Out For Themselves, But To Build Life Long Connections :nthat:

That Being Said, Ventured Back Out In This Slop To Round Up Some More Pears For The Squad!
View media item 1404024

When And Where I Can Help It, EVERYONE On My Team Eats! :nthat:
View media item 1404020

DISCLAIMER Nothing Here Is For Sale Or An Attempt At Making A Sale! All Pairs Are Spoken For :wink:

I Just Think It'd Be Nice To Have A Network Of Helpful Members That Work Together As Needed To Make Sure Everyone Eats When It Can Be Helped. We've Kinnda Lost That Team Mentality Over The Years In This Community |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom