Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

ShopNiceKicks is a retailer, they get bunch of stuff including limited releases but are heavy in getting botted on their site and definitely backdoors at the physical store.

Retail on these is $160, so GBNY isn’t under retail. A few places dropped last week on 10/25 on the original release date, but Nike pushed it to 11/2 and some stores followed suit but not all. I made sure to grab mine from a retailer that had free shipping and no tax to NY. Burn rubber, Two18, Lapstone & Hammer to name a few that did flat $160 shipped last week.

Doubled up on a local store this morning

IMG_8712.jpeg

Ordered a 10.5 from Woodstack.

Unfortunately my posts have to be approved first. They may he gone by the time you see this 😑

Gbny still over 182 with tax and $19 shipping. Almost caved but gonna pass. If I miss these I’m not gonna trip

$178 shipped:

Laced my sz 10s up and walked around the house today, they look and feel great. Def double up for the future if you can.

No disrespect intended, but this pic git me feeling like these getting returned soon as they touch down. What size is that?
Ha, none taken. Probably a bad angle plus I didn’t really cinch down the first few lace holes because the forefoot is a little too snug out the box. I’m a perfect size 10

Back
Top Bottom