Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I think I’m shook about the sizing bc I don’t go half down. I mostly go half up and then go TTS when they fit ‘fine’ but if they’re anything like Georgetown’s, Black 85s, or recent Hi’s my TTS will work.. if they fit like OW Low 2’s. I’m cooked :lol:
They definitely not as snug as the OW2s. You should be fine going tts.

IMG_6506.jpeg

I think I’m shook about the sizing bc I don’t go half down. I mostly go half up and then go TTS when they fit ‘fine’ but if they’re anything like Georgetown’s, Black 85s, or recent Hi’s my TTS will work.. if they fit like OW Low 2’s. I’m cooked :lol:
You'll be fine, TTS is correct on these. Half size down would've killed my feet.

The 85’s definitely run little smaller than the Black Toe Low 1s. I wear a 7.5 in the black toes and needed an 8 in the 85s. I bought the 85s in 7.5 and I had to take out insoles and replace with smaller insoles. I could wear the 85s with normal insoles but would have to no sock it lol.

One of these sites said that the 85 low was delayed till 11/2 which is tomorrow.
Is SNKRS included in this supposed 11/2 date? Don't see anything up on the site yet.

Not sure the us date of 11/2 is even accurate, all the boutiques have sold out already... I think ama and as did raffle for this 11/2 release which is why ppl saying they ain't got shipping yet . .

Really appreciate the added padding around the collar, but I foresee getting a reverse tuck when wearing jeans/pants. Instead of the tongue f$?& you get the heel f$?&

One of these sites said that the 85 low was delayed till 11/2 which is tomorrow.
Is SNKRS included in this supposed 11/2 date? Don't see anything up on the site yet.
It's been suspected these will drop in the U.S. in the spring. I'm really not anticipating them hitting SNKRS this year. And I can't remember the last time an unreleased shoe popped up with no notice on release day. So I think there's almost zero chance these are up tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that I would wear these more than the highs.

But I already own the highs and paid a pretty penny for them on eBay.

...so I gotsta to get my money's worth out of them before I buy another pair of white 85s.

I want a pair, but I just copped 12s and 8s. Plus I hate all white shoes. Ion have a single pair. These would be the exception, but I might just wait til the next c/w. Plus I need rotors and brakes. Plus I cracked a rim (Baltimore is the pothole capital of the world). Plus I gotta bunch of tickets I need to pay.

🤦🏾‍♂️😅

I want a pair, but I just copped 12s and 8s. Plus I hate all white shoes. Ion have a single pair. These would be the exception, but I might just wait til the next c/w. Plus I need rotors and brakes. Plus I cracked a rim (Baltimore is the pothole capital of the world). Plus I gotta bunch of tickets I need to pay.

🤦🏾‍♂️😅
Adulting real as hell bro. I feel it.

Really appreciate the added padding around the collar, but I foresee getting a reverse tuck when wearing jeans/pants. Instead of the tongue f$?& you get the heel f$?&

Look at that padding in the back! Aaron Rodgers wants a do over.
The padding makes the shoe super comfortable but it also kinda makes it look like they’re a size too big or something. Similar to the OW 2s. Kinda wish they had toned that down just a bit.

Anyone know if the Jordan 1 Low 'Year of the Dragon' will be a worldwide release? Have they announced how many pairs there will be? I was able to cop a pair of Jordan 1 Low 'Year of the Rabbit', which had 5000 pairs.

85s dropping on nice kicks tomorrow (among other places I believe)

Might go for a double up because I’m impatient and APB is too slow
Nice kicks? They ain't a retail shop, they mainly post sneaker related news and releases. What's odd is they removed the 85 lows from the release date page.

Back
Top Bottom