Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anybody interested in a size 10.5 low 85 ng?
I'm hesitant on trying to return them to woodstack since they have technically been worn.
I got a size 10 on the way so these need to go

Sort of crazy how lows are $160 now

I have metallic blue highs, so pass

nike's trying to play us. they'll MSRP them at $160 knowing that they will sit. within a month, they'll hit discounts down to $120, and we'll think we're getting a good deal.

IMG_7589.jpeg
Such a great shot of these here. I feel a stirring in the pants.

So the toe box on the 85 lows obv suffers from the same problem as the HI’s and curves up like a banana and they end up looking a bit like clown shoes. But that’s brand new out the box. Would anyone be able to tell that after a lot of wear they straighten out?

I understand a lotta people aren’t feeling these but they’re so dope. I gotta get me a pair to use as beaters and wear them til they fall apart
if nike made smaller qty of this shoe, and the 85 model didnt drop at the same time frame this shoe would have experienced similar attention as the black toes and sell out.

For me its a no brainer - white/red is a classic color combo. paying ~80$ shipped/tax with these vs the plastic dunk white/red dunk lows....

also i've figured out a hack on the slight bit of extra room. I threw in the full length zoom insole from my flightposites - the thicker sole took care of the room and give the shoe more rigidity. .

Back
Top Bottom