Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

So the toe box on the 85 lows obv suffers from the same problem as the HI’s and curves up like a banana and they end up looking a bit like clown shoes. But that’s brand new out the box. Would anyone be able to tell that after a lot of wear they straighten out.

The more you wear the flatter the toebox gets. They don't curve up though because the shoes are boardlasted. They keep that rigidity.

I had totally forgot about the Jordan 1 Low 'What The SoleFly' sample that was leaked last year. I guess it was either just a sample or F&F pair. I would have copped a pair for sure if they released them.

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Actually all the 1’s I’ve picked up this year have been light colors. I had the black toes but my pair had some weird divot on the left toe so I returned them. I’ve worn all of these a good amount and with different fits. Still really like that union ko which may have the most wear of any so far. Versatile with two swoosh colors (the green matching the corporate airship green)
IMG_7704.jpeg

Actually all the 1’s I’ve picked up this year have been light colors. I had the black toes but my pair had some weird divot on the left toe so I returned them. I’ve worn all of these a good amount and with different fits. Still really like that union ko which may have the most wear of any so far. Versatile with two swoosh colors (the green matching the corporate airship green)
IMG_7704.jpeg
Unions are nice but I cant deal with the canvas because how they will get dirty easily

yeah dude, copped the white/reds for 77$ from oneness sale and after a few buy/returns my average price for black toes was $125/pair

im not paying the upcharge retail nike is putting out unless the quality of the shoe warrants it

Back
Top Bottom