Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

You want to see an epic Magoo fail, you should see my attempt to get rid of my 85 NG highs on eBay.

Considering what I paid for them, the lack of even a single nibble on my pitifully reduced price is deeply upsetting.

…I hope that makes you happy.

You want to see an epic Magoo fail, you should see my attempt to get rid of my 85 NG highs on eBay.

Considering what I paid for them, the lack of even a single nibble on my pitifully reduced price is deeply upsetting.

…I hope that makes you happy.

Same here, I’ve had my pair posted for some time, and no bites. I put them back in the stash for some time, I’m indifferent about that pair, especially now having the ‘85 low.

The rabbits with them fuzzy laces???
To each his own :lol:
Lmao the fuzzy laces would have been gone immediately and replaced with the regular laces that came with the shoes lol.

Looks like Nike decided to not make this years CNY limited and do a wider release, which is great. Just wish it would have been a more appealing pair.

I can't believe I'm about to ask about sizing on here smh, but ... I haven't had a pair of 1 lows in probably 20 years. Do they fit like GR Dunks? I actually tend to go down .5 with Dunks because they for some reason just leave me lots of room in the toe box if I go TTS. My L&F 1s fit me fine TTS, though.

I can't believe I'm about to ask about sizing on here smh, but ... I haven't had a pair of 1 lows in probably 20 years. Do they fit like GR Dunks? I actually tend to go down .5 with Dunks because they for some reason just leave me lots of room in the toe box if I go TTS. My L&F 1s fit me fine TTS, though.

Jordan 1 low og then half down is fine. If it's the 85 low then tts is what I've seen because they have more padding.

My TS fragrance low are TTS and fit fine though.

Jordan 1 low og then half down is fine. If it's the 85 low then tts is what I've seen because they have more padding.

My TS fragrance low are TTS and fit fine though.
Thanks mane. I don't follow 1s closely. Which cut is the black-toe low and which cut is the Chinese New Year?

Back
Top Bottom