Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

IMG_1154.jpeg

Got a pair for my wife. Loving the details and overall ‘premium’ feel of this pair.
These look solid on feet! Im really hoping to secure a pair for retail. Resell doesn't look ridiculous so hopefully Nike made a good amount.

I don't have many lows jordan 1 lows. Just these, TS fragrance, and the mystic navy. So yeah, I'll quadruple up. Plus it's a nice color for the summer.

Had some weirdos dm me just to say I'm a troll but I wasn't trolling on my 2 Ws on end

20240117_131922.jpg

IMG_7561.jpeg

STRAIGHT TO FEET

Saw these at Foot Patrol in Paris.
IMG_3148.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

Seeing these always makes me remember how back in 1990/91, my local Dunham's (metro Detroit) sporting goods store STILL had the OGs for sale on the shoe wall. No idea how many pairs it had in the back, or if it was just the display pair. Never even asked, because obviously back then, we would always laugh whenever we went into that store and saw them--like, who the hell in their right mind would want these shoes here in 1990? I remember the year because I first saw them sitting there when I went to buy the first pair of fire red Vs. This was obviously still a decade before the idea of wearing old models really caught on, and these Air Jordan 1 lows looked like the most ancient, boring relics surrounded by all the modern shoes.

Years later, boy oh boy did I regret not buying those OGs, especially when I saw the price they commanded at a certain point :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom