Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Struck out on the Dragons but caught a pair on GOAT listed at retail with no box top. Someone must've snagged a return at the outlet or something. I just hope they follow through and ship!!
How they dropped yesterday, ain't no way they had time to receive them and return them 😂 that's a come up though

IMG_6500.jpeg

Those Travis X Fragmenta are beautiful. They are the only Travis shoe I actually want. I still wouldn't pay the bread tho.

def a cool concept shoe... but I couldn't see myself wearing them often which is why I passed. At least you can still unload them and turn a slight profit.

I don’t understand why these bricked so hard.. Did they make an insane amount of pairs?

Don’t get me wrong, I tripled up and my 1st pair has been the pair I’ve worn the most the past few months. I just don’t get why more people weren’t feeling this cw.
I never could get a size 11 on a restock.

…so I bought the highs instead.

509A8DA1-4C27-4CFC-A871-EB9CA575FB2D.gif

These joints came in from Nike yesterday .. for some reason .. in hand, I’m not feeling them… or they hype I had for them doesn’t match when I finally Have them in hand

IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9833.jpeg
IMG_9832.jpeg
Are those the dBrand PS5 covers? If they are, pleae hit me up with an DM and give me your pro's and con's sir!

Also, the shoes look really good!

That anorexic swoosh ain’t cuttin it no more.

Colorways will continue to brick as long as that swoosh is starving.

Lmao nah that swoosh is not the reason why they brick. Most kids nowadays don't even know it's a mini swoosh.

There simply isn't enough demand vs supply for OG Lows, unless they have a collab or they're a really hyped shoe (Chicagos for example). Resellers aren't going for them because they aren't fetching high resale, so they continue to brick.

Not a bad thing for us collectors though. Makes the cops easier and even on discount like the old days.

AJ1 lows were bricking even with the big swoosh.

So you think that if they were to release OG colors with the regular big swoosh, they’d brick?

I disagree wholeheartedly.

It’s a reason those OG colors with the big swoosh still demand a high resale, and NONE of the skinny swoosh joints go for more than retail.

Depends on how many they make... we will probably never know because all the 85s will be made in far lesser numbers. I personally dont care and I imagine most people that buy shoes dont really care either.

I agree with that it really just depends on volume. I believe the Black Toes would've sat with a big swoosh or little swoosh with the sheer amount of pairs that released. It's just a different time right now for the masses.

So you think that if they were to release OG colors with the regular big swoosh, they’d brick?

I disagree wholeheartedly.

It’s a reason those OG colors with the big swoosh still demand a high resale, and NONE of the skinny swoosh joints go for more than retail.
OG big swooshes demand a high resale now because there is so little of them on the market left, vs the demand from the collectors that still want/care about the OG big swoosh.

The OG colorways with the big swooshes were "bricks" back when they released too. Multiple people in here bought OG Chicago Lows w/ the big swoosh on clearance because they bricked so hard, including myself.

It's simply supply and demand.

They released at a time when it was still kinda lowkey.

Again, NONE of the skinny joints go for anything, even when they released and it was still a bit of hype.

That alone says something.

Back
Top Bottom