Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Been using my Black Toes heavy so decided to switch up on my Lows. On foot today. These busy, but nice.

20240227_103220.jpg

Need Navy lows.. did the official RD happen already or was it just boutiques? Def not trying to pay full body retail plus shipping AND tax for these like NGs :lol:

They released overseas and at a few boutiques. They’re under retail on goat right now. Even with shipping.

I realllly don't like going that route unless I need to lol. But that's a sign that these should go on sale.. bc no one is buying them. I just gotta catch the sales. lol

Need Navy lows.. did the official RD happen already or was it just boutiques? Def not trying to pay full body retail plus shipping AND tax for these like NGs :lol:
I heard US release is march? Yea i'll sit on the release and just wait. I paid over retail for one of my NG lows smh

Just like that, my fav colorway is back. I still have the Low OG Navy's from that 2015-2016 era. I'm dbling up on these so quick. I honestly can't wait til they drop the Metallic Navy High 85's. These and those will become my straight up go-to's for like a year.

PhotoCollage_1709079602378.jpg

We're getting metallic navy lows and highs, or just lows?

I might be leaning on getting the lows, since I have the previous release highs.

Back
Top Bottom