Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anyone know the release date for the shadow 1 lows? I saw some websites say May 10th but has that been the confirmed date?

Eventually can be 100 years from now

I'd say with the rate they're releasing 85 highs aside from b/w's they seem to be releasing the less revered/popular colorways. They might start releasing 2 85 highs a year (this year they dropping Burgundy's and a "premium" pair with metal accents) hopefully this is a sign they start dropping 2 OG colorways a year.

They're also releasing Metallic Black and Dark Mocha 85 lows over 2024 Holiday. That's 3 85 low releases in one year vs the one Neutral Grey from last year. With the material choice being available I could see them dropping the Metallic Blacks next year and Navy Highs the year after that. Or both in the same year. I don't really know but when they drop, I'm in. Nike & JB are getting into their archives for reimagined and 85 releases, and I can't wait to see what drops.

I'd say with the rate they're releasing 85 highs aside from b/w's they seem to be releasing the less revered/popular colorways. They might start releasing 2 85 highs a year (this year they dropping Burgundy's and a "premium" pair with metal accents) hopefully this is a sign they start dropping 2 OG colorways a year.

They're also releasing Metallic Black and Dark Mocha 85 lows over 2024 Holiday. That's 3 85 low releases in one year vs the one Neutral Grey from last year. With the material choice being available I could see them dropping the Metallic Blacks next year and Navy Highs the year after that. Or both in the same year. I don't really know but when they drop, I'm in. Nike & JB are getting into their archives for reimagined and 85 releases, and I can't wait to see what drops.

there are many thinking that 2025 will bring the chi 85 for the 40th
I wouldn't mind if they dropped a chi 85 low while they're at it

Waiting on JB to release the Chis, Royals, and Breds 85s in a single pack next year for $1,000 retail

Those had material changes tho. Leather Chicagos again this soon would be nuts for JB.
And UNC 85s are coming in the next few years according to a rumor I had saw last year.

You have LF’s and OG high chis?

If so, would you keep them if 85s dropped?

I personally only have 2015 Chi's. I could see myself selling them if I got 85 highs. The 85's feel way better on feet for me and I love the feel after breaking them in and I'm doubling up on all 85 OG colorway releases. I don't do remastered/reimagined OG Highs anymore(I legit stopped collecting them after Turbo Greens & Shadows dropped) tbh. I do have my pairs I enjoy busting out though. Need an 85 UNC to drop.

Highly doubt they drop Chicagos AGAIN so soon.
I heard it was going to be Breds.

That'd be dope, I was for sure about to cop Varsity Reds this year and turn them into b/reds. Might still do it. Depends on when the rumors start becoming confirmed. I feel like they're releasing "lesser" colorways first and then the GOAT tier stuff later. Might mess around and drop Metallic Orange next year. Who knows lol

Those had material changes tho. Leather Chicagos again this soon would be nuts for JB.
And UNC 85s are coming in the next few years according to a rumor I had saw last year.

Next few is so annoying. It's almost been 10 years.

At least it's coming I guess. JB being this stingy with OG Jordan 1 colorways is disgusting.

UNC 85s are coming in the next few years according to a rumor I had saw last year.

Maaaaannnnn
omg-oh-my.gif

you give me the holy trinity of chi/bred/black toe in 85 cut for 1k and I would buy it.
and I'm a cheap mf'er. imagine all the dudes with money

You and others in this thread would, but we are the minority. Granted if NIKE did put out a pack like that it would be limited and in turn it would sell out but if they released a pack at that high of a MSRP in 2024 and it isn't super limited I don't see it selling out.

If it was 2019-2021 sure. But in 2024? Don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom