Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Ehh, I can say thats not that true. I'm in NYC and I couldn't find a size 9.

YMMV. Don't take it literal but the opportunity to buy the shoes is still there.

And release of the year is going to be the Chicago 1s, imo (or the Double Nickel). You can probably see I'm a Chicago Colorway fan.

I'm from Cali, I walked into my local shop yesterday and they were sitting on shelves.
I was able to try them on and pick was size I liked best. I ended up doubling up once I seen them on with jeans.

Walked into my local HOH today and copped a pair of the Bred 1 OG lows. :nthat: I'm really loving these shoes. They're so versatile.

Saw these yesterday in person, quality is TRASH imo , nothing like the bred toe box, felt real cheap, they are still sitting here in Houston , retail said $130

The first pair I bought in these from footlocker house of hoop was a size 10 on RD here in SoCal, but I totally wasn't expecting them to feel larger than usual because I wear size a 10 in high tops. It turns out that I had a slight heel slippage, but I ended up copping some mint forcefields from footaction today. They definitely helped my size 10 feel better on my feet for those that are having the same issues. Hope this helps!

Resell will go up on these eventually. doesnt affect me since im keeping mine no matter the price TBH. these are cool minus being a little bigger.

release of the year so far IMO
I don think it will. These have no resell value

gah can you guys point me in the direction of a 9.5?

I'll try NDC in the am, but man like @Zyzz I don't want heel slippage and prefer my shoes to fit true as possible.

gah can you guys point me in the direction of a 9.5?

I'll try NDC in the am, but man like @Zyzz I don't want heel slippage and prefer my shoes to fit true as possible.
Try Niketown NYC.

Last time I check they had plenty available.Hell about 5 or 6 NT's still had them lol.Also they can see in their system which NT has it and you can just call that store and do a phone order.

Mine came out to $151 shipped.

So far, only 3 more pairs of 1s on the radar after these.
nerd.gif

truth, no way these are worth anything
Perfect. Worth something to me though

THESE WILL DEFINITELY INCREASE IN RESALE VALUE OVER TIME, BEING THAT THESE ARE THE FIRST TRUE PROPER RETRO OF THE JORDAN 1 LOW, WITH THE ORIGINAL CUT FROM '85, AND IN THE FAMOUS "BRED" COLORWAY. ONCE THESE DRY UP FROM THE SHELVES, EXPECT THE VALUE TO SLOWLY CREEP UP THERE. GLAD I DOUBLED UP...MIGHT HAVE TO GO FOR A THREE-PEAT,LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

Just wanna be sure, the lows didn't come with extra red laces right?

I'm complaining just to complain, but $130 would've felt nicer with an OG box and extra laces. Oh well.

i got ripped off at $200 but really everyone thought these would be easy online when they werent. they sold out quickly on all sites so i didnt wanna deal with any BS. I took a gamble and it was what ever. Im still salty at the price i paid TBH

if it was $160 or 170 i wouldnt complain too much but whats done is done

These days everything sells out online. The blk/gum 1's sold out in less than 10 min & are still on shelves here. You can't even gauge actual numbers and popularity based on online sales.

When the royal 1 lows drop watch everyone backtrack and try to cop the breds lol

Most likely. If the royals drop they'll be much harder to get. Everyone who couldn't get the highs will be looking for them.

Ehh, I can say thats not that true. I'm in NYC and I couldn't find a size 9.

They're still mostly available though. Someone said call NT. NYC and LA are different beasts. LA is big with slim pickings. NY is full. Everybody there wants kicks so the large numbers there don't matter.

Last edited:
I should FINALLY be getting my pair from NDC sometime today. Been a long 10 days especially not even knowing where the shoes were at for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom