Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Not any different than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, etc. I feel like only the high 1s, 9s and XIs fit TTs of the pre-retirement Retros.

I agree. Although the XIs also don't really fit that well. Bred ran small, true for Concord, and cg. I sold off my wc ivs for the same thing. Bred ivs were fine. 3s were fine minus banana toes. Overall this just reminds me why I don't buy Jordans as much.

stillmatic718 stillmatic718 might fit different for you. I'm fairly a true 10 I think.

Last edited:
God these fit half size big. Should've known

I hope not. Waiting for my NDC pair I ordered yesterday.

they do man, im an 11 in everything even highs.

these got slight heel slippage. im really mad about that since i want my shoes esepcially these to fit perfect and hug my foot. Im kinda screwed since i bought 4 pairs in an 11. So im kinda screwed. Its not horrible but i noticed and feel it

I may pull the trigger on these. Im supposed to meet up to grab a pair for 160. You guys really think these are worth it?

Worth $160? Nah. Worth retail? Yeah.

I'm going TTS on the next lows. Any suggestions on thicker replacement insoles for these?

Nike SB insoles. Those things are huge.

Not any different than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, etc. I feel like only the high 1s, 9s and XIs fit TTs of the pre-retirement Retros.

Very different. 3-5 fit TTS. 6-7, 13...big.

the retail ship sailed bro. $30 over retail. well +tax and shipping. he aint really paying too much.

Just tried mines on with levi 511's and walked around and they fit amazing .5 up.Perfect width and length is about .20 extra toe room but no heel slippage.I dont know how some  of yall is going .5 down lol.Had I went TTS I would have to break them in for width.Might throw a shield in mines but these are comfy.

Im really loving these and I think they look great by themselves but especially with a nice slim fitted pair of jeans.Def getting every color.Gotta catch em all.

the retail ship sailed bro. $30 over retail. well +tax and shipping. he aint really paying too much.

Idk bruh I called Niketown on friday and they still had pairs for sale.

Yea he can go that route if he has a niketown with em but most stores are all sold out and online.

everyone else is selling for over retail

Yea he can go that route if he has a niketown with em but most stores are all sold out and online.

To be fair Zyzz you paid $200 each for 2 pair + brought 2 more. Of course $160 is better than $200, but $160 is too high for these right now. After the summer maybe that'll change, but while these ARE a limited GR they can be phone ordered at NikeTowns for retail...tax + shipping is still less than $160 in most places.

Of course at the end of the day the value is what you're willing to pay for something. It sounds like this guy was still on the fence though.

Got one pair for retail and loved em so much I stopped in my local prime sole and decided to double up. Lady rang em up for 115 after tax. I'm guessing she made a mistake but I was super pumped. For me I was using these as a summer shoe so I really appreciate the really low cut with thin padding

To be fair Zyzz you paid $200 each for 2 pair + brought 2 more. Of course $160 is better than $200, but $160 is too high for these right now. After the summer maybe that'll change, but while these ARE a limited GR they can be phone ordered at NikeTowns for retail...tax + shipping is still less than $160 in most places.

Of course at the end of the day the value is what you're willing to pay for something. It sounds like this guy was still on the fence though.

i got ripped off at $200 but really everyone thought these would be easy online when they werent. they sold out quickly on all sites so i didnt wanna deal with any BS. I took a gamble and it was what ever. Im still salty at the price i paid TBH

if it was $160 or 170 i wouldnt complain too much but whats done is done

I think these can still be found especially if you're in a big metro area.

Many places are still taking phone orders.

I don't think Z was foolish in paying the $200 preorder price tag. Based on past 1 releases, especially the Bred 1, he wanted to guarantee he got his pair versus paying the possible ridiculous resell price. Can't hate.

It's possible the shoes resell price could explode and you could recoup or break even.

When the royal 1 lows drop watch everyone backtrack and try to cop the breds lol
THIS.
Need this set!

smokin.gif

I wore mine around the house yesterday, too much snow to wear them outside. They feel good, no heel slippage at all

Hope my ndc pair comes this week. Still no update on tracking

Resell will go up on these eventually. doesnt affect me since im keeping mine no matter the price TBH. these are cool minus being a little bigger.

release of the year so far IMO

Tried a pair of the lows on today and would definitely need to go a .5 down, but I just couldn't cop Im not a low top fan and think the toe box on these lows are a little too boxy

Back
Top Bottom