Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Denimexchange pair came in. Never dealt with them before…can anyone confirm they’re legit??? How does my pair look???
IMG_8263.jpeg

Denimexchange pair came in. Never dealt with them before…can anyone confirm they’re legit??? How does my pair look???
IMG_8263.jpeg
I fw them on the clothes tip. Never bought any kicks from them though. I bought a pair of jeans off their site that happened to be sold out and to make it right they called me and allowed me to order two items free of charge... They're solid in my book.

I fw them on the clothes tip. Never bought any kicks from them though. I bought a pair of jeans off their site that happened to be sold out and to make it right they called me and allowed me to order two items free of charge... They're solid in my book.

Thanks bro!! Appreciate it!! Can anyone vouch for the kicks before I rock these things daily?? :rofl:

IMG_8263.jpeg

They look fine, though one thing to keep in mind that there are two different batches of the 85 OG gray lows (not to be confused with the other gray low that came out years prior).

The ones with a production date of like March 2023 and ones with the production date from like Fall of 2023/Early 2024 (which was like a Restock batch).

I have both batches and find that there are real noticeable differences in the leather and the wings logo. The earlier/first batch looks a lot better IMO side by side, while the newer batch is built more like the Metallic blues that just came out.

Will post pics maybe when I get home if you want.

Last edited:
They look fine, though one thing to keep in mind that there are two different batches of the 85 OG gray lows (not to be confused with the other gray low that came out years prior).

The ones with a production date of like March 2023 and ones with the production date from like Fall of 2023/Early 2024 (which was like a Restock batch).

I have both batches and find that there are real noticeable differences in the leather and the wings logo. The earlier/first batch looks a lot better IMO side by side, while the newer batch is built more like the Metallic blues that just came out.

Will post pics maybe when I get home if you want.
Yes, please post pics

Starting to give off Yeezy 350 vibes to where when I see them on the street it's just like whatevs. Doesn't help that reps of those are like everywhere like Yeezys, especially around where I live.
I feel like I’ve taken Ls on Travis 1s for so long (honestly going back to 2019) when/if I finally hit at retail, I honestly won’t even care as much anymore. I feel like taking Ls for half a decade on a model basically kills interest in it since you start caring about different models after a certain amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom