Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Besides the 85 lows...last decent one I remember was the powder blues...straight trash after trash
Zions are crazy dope.

I wear the hell out of my black toes regularly as well.

I'm sure I will appreciate my shadows in the future as well.

People are really hard on the current 1 low shape but don't sleep there have been some gems.

Had The YOTDs not been trash materials they would be a future classic for sure.

I even rock those white and red lows more than I thought I would considering I only paid like 70 for em.

In on mochas too!

Zions are crazy dope.

People are really hard on the current 1 low shape but don't sleep there have been some gems.

I even rock those white and red lows more than I thought I would considering I only paid like 70 for em.

In on mochas too!
Agreed. Especially on the YOTD. Mine have creased in ways I did not know shoes could crease lol

Zions are crazy dope.

In on mochas too!
People are hard on it because they crippled the OG low shape on purpose so they could sell more expensive (at retail) 85 lows.

To add insult to injury, they aren’t even releasing many cws in the 85 low shape and instead we get the shrunken swoosh monstrosities.

People are hard on it because they crippled the OG low shape on purpose so they could sell more expensive (at retail) 85 lows.

To add insult to injury, they aren’t even releasing many cws in the 85 low shape and instead we get the shrunken swoosh monstrosities.
Agreed. There could’ve been some gems but they ruined them with the horrible mold they decided to go with. There hasn’t been a single OG 1 low worth buying since they started butchering them.

Looks like they’re giving us 2 sets of strings and the hangtag with these white black 85 lows. Pairs up on eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_3885.jpeg
    IMG_3885.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 1,030
The 85 Low is damn near perfect in shape and fit for me. Materials break in great, and the comfort is top-tier for any 1 I've had. They're gonna have to really **** up a colorway or throw some absolute ******** collab on the silhouette for me to pass up on something (or make 'em too limited). They've already done the only two that were actual OG colorway releases, right, so anything else from here on out is not a true OG reissue. I just hope they don't get wacky with 'em.

Does someone know where I could find an european website still carrying a US 9.5 pair of Mocha ? (I would like to be able to avoid StockX lol )
Thanks in advance

Besides owning the Black Toe lows, I'm probably getting the Mocha lows and that's going to be it for black toe colorways for me mainly because besides the heel being a different color on the lows they all look too similar especially if you wear jeans that cover it. I think JB should start coming out with colored toe colorways on the lows since it will make them look more different.

Ima try for the Mocha's. I hate the skinny swoosh though. I wish i was into lows when the big swoosh was releasing

Back
Top Bottom