Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Early mock up of the Howards, the gum sole would’ve been nice as well IMO

IMG_3085.jpeg

Why tf didn't they drop these.....noooo let's drop the metallic navys 2627733 times

I remember talking to this guy a while back in 2013 ish before his page blew up. He’s def very shady the way he interacts. It’s so crazy how all of a sudden people think he is like szneakerheads ig page he thinks he’s in some type of elite group.
He said he gets sent pairs? 😂 ok bro relax can’t stand him had to unfollow try asking him a question see how he responds

Anyways what unc lows are those?

Thinking about going with black laces to set them apart from the Dunks more... but they would look really clean with white laces... maybe I'll wear the 1s first with white laces then transition over to black after I break em in.

20241011_041531.jpg
Do you go TTS on the SB dunks? I've never owned a pair of SBs.

Also, which of these 2 do you find more comfortable?

Q: are raffles REALLY necessary for this shoe?
I don't think this is one of those, "instant sellout" type colorways, I could be wrong though...
GZTmWZHasAM6eQ4.jpg
I think so. Maybe not raffles, but I think boutiques are only getting them in Houston. I didn't check Hibbetts or City Gear apps.

Do you go TTS on the SB dunks? I've never owned a pair of SBs.

Also, which of these 2 do you find more comfortable?

AJ1 Lows are definitely more comfortable. For some reason a few years ago, SB gutted the Dunks and completely revamped the tooling. Even with the Zoom insoles, they're hard as bricks. They get a little better once broken in, but they're nowhere near what they were before the retool.

How do you guys think the Howards will sell? They’re nice enough for a day one cop but I’m always down to save a buck if possible
Honestly now that I've got the mochas on discount I truly think there is a good shot of Howards at least hitting another Snipes sale and getting 20 or so % off.

Mochas were one of the more hyped lows of this year.

I remember talking to this guy a while back in 2013 ish before his page blew up. He’s def very shady the way he interacts. It’s so crazy how all of a sudden people think he is like szneakerheads ig page he thinks he’s in some type of elite group.
He said he gets sent pairs? 😂 ok bro relax can’t stand him had to unfollow try asking him a question see how he responds

Anyways what unc lows are those?
that shoe influencer clout is helluva drug :lol: "the focus is love" is icing on the cake like what are we talking about ahaha

Copped at $112 as well, Howards are a gametime decision (at retail). Only other shoe I’m going after are the BC3s and possibly Black Metallic lows if I can scoop at $100 or less
Metallics will definitely hit that price again. You just missed Snkrroom sale last week. Keep an eye on oneness pairs.

that shoe influencer clout is helluva drug :lol: "the focus is love" is icing on the cake like what are we talking about ahaha
Lol always thought he was corny...like wtf is he talking about love all the time 😂

Bro on a acid trip that never wears off 😂 they shoes dawg. What u doing with em behind the scenes 👀 💅

Back
Top Bottom