Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I remember talking to this guy a while back in 2013 ish before his page blew up. He’s def very shady the way he interacts. It’s so crazy how all of a sudden people think he is like szneakerheads ig page he thinks he’s in some type of elite group.
He said he gets sent pairs? 😂 ok bro relax can’t stand him had to unfollow try asking him a question see how he responds

Anyways what unc lows are those?
I’m almost certain this guy is involved in the rep sneaker community. There are multiple instances of him showing early pairs that are actually fakes.

It wouldn’t be such an issue if he wasn’t insufferable about the release “info” he gets, etc.

I remember talking to this guy a while back in 2013 ish before his page blew up. He’s def very shady the way he interacts. It’s so crazy how all of a sudden people think he is like szneakerheads ig page he thinks he’s in some type of elite group.
He said he gets sent pairs? 😂 ok bro relax can’t stand him had to unfollow try asking him a question see how he responds

Anyways what unc lows are those?
Bro the way dude be answering questions he come off like an *******, plus he out here tryna make shoes poetic lol come on fam its just shoes

Bro the way dude be answering questions he come off like an *******, plus he out here tryna make shoes poetic lol come on fam its just shoes
Ya man exactly I remember I said something in the comments or asked something- his reply was so passive aggressive. And this was more than once so im not making **** up and I asked a normal question/comment. He also doesn’t know how to lace them or dress. His sneakers are all creased to death. He ties the knot behind the tongue and makes it stand out. Anyways it’s just cringe. 🤢

I think I'm betting on black...

20241012_000437.jpg

Hi all. Sizing question. Here’s my details:

My TTS = 10 (borderline narrow feet)

AJ1 highs - 9.5
AJ1 retro low OG shadows - 9.5
AJ1 retro low TS medium olives - 9.5

The TS medium olives are definitely bigger than the shadows. I don’t lace tight, just barely snug. I could have gone down 1/2 size for an overall snugger fit. They are okay and will keep ‘em though. I am on the look out for some TS frag lows. Should I go down 1/2 size on ‘em (9)?

Anyone know when the Air Jordan 1 Retro Low "Welcome to the Garden" is being released? I thought it was going to be released separately from the CNCPT exclusive version with the Tatum 3s. I haven't seen anything about a release date although the Tatum's came out this morning.

I entered at FTL with no head starts and didn’t hit. Not mad at it, just picked up the mochas on sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom