Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I truly believe these were intended to be a special release based on the box & quality put into the leather/stitched wings logo/etc, but then SOMETHING changed during the production run that took branding away from them.

But the result is a nice quality, low quantity release that’s going in the hands of anyone that wants them minus the extra hype.

I stopped by my local store and they had less pairs than normal (1 pair/size), so they definitely limited these to some extent even though a lot of places received them

40% off with code texasfight
Code ends at midnight Texas time.

IMG_2844.jpeg

Ya man exactly I remember I said something in the comments or asked something- his reply was so passive aggressive. And this was more than once so im not making **** up and I asked a normal question/comment. He also doesn’t know how to lace them or dress. His sneakers are all creased to death. He ties the knot behind the tongue and makes it stand out. Anyways it’s just cringe. 🤢
IMG_5568.PNG

dude a lame fr

Anyone know when the Air Jordan 1 Retro Low "Welcome to the Garden" is being released? I thought it was going to be released separately from the CNCPT exclusive version with the Tatum 3s. I haven't seen anything about a release date although the Tatum's came out this morning.
Yea doesnt seem to be a wider release on those, stuck buying the pack if you want those 1s.

Hoping the big belly return are still a thing. The rust pinks got cancelled which were supposedly the return. If the storm blues have the big belly, I’m in release day

I'll believe the storm blues are releasing when I see the actual sneaker. They haven't released the high in a decade.

Snipes ships in a bag :smh: My box looks like Martin against Tommy Hearns. I haven't gotten just a bag in years. :smh:

We won't get another OG colorway of 1's that isn't an '85 high or reimagined.

Back
Top Bottom