Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I got screws and pins in my right foot could never .5 down with too many shoes I could with this one
I feel your pain bro. I have two plates and seven screws in my left ankle. I don't really have any issues with sneakers, but I get irritated with boots and dress shoes.

UnDs them the other day. I usually wait a while to UnDs shoes, but these couldn't wait.
x60bis.jpg

514s BTW...

UnDs them the other day. I usually wait a while to UnDs shoes, but these couldn't wait.
514s BTW...
Nice color denim and cant wait to wear mines.No diss fam but dont you think those jeans would look better if you went 2 inches shorter on the length.Jeans look to long or something.

Shoes looking dope.Really thinking about doubling up.

I feel your pain bro. I have two plates and seven screws in my left ankle. I don't really have any issues with sneakers, but I get irritated with boots and dress shoes.
Yeah sucks bro hinges in mine :lol: that's part of the reason why I buy sneakers

second pair went down .5 and length and width are fine. Toe box definitely needs some force field inserts or something since these things already creased walking from my door to the car. Plus I think I'll have to invest in some insoles.

Stick with your OG High size. I couldn't get down with a .5 too small. Yes, there's a little heel lift, but the width of the toe box is just right.

I gotta agree @geraldg2309, this guys right about sizing. Though, if we're lucky, you do it like they used to in the '90s and stroll into the store and try them on there. Maybe you'll even have to lace them and pull the tissue paper out like old folks used to.

Last edited:
I sat down, tried mine on and watched people pacing around the store waiting for X's. It felt really nice to relax for once

The greys look very clean and simple.
pimp.gif
Cant wait

Last edited:
1s look fantastic creased. fan-tas-tic.... Has anyone gone up a .5? I can't find another 10, but I can grab a 10.5.

Last edited:

I sat down, tried mine on and watched people pacing around the store waiting for X's. It felt really nice to relax for once

The greys look very clean and simple.
pimp.gif
Cant wait
That is a pretty great feeling huh? I pretty much had the same experience. Got a little nervous at first because one of the local resellers, who was coping all the X's had his boys looking at these too, but looks like he passed. The neutral grey's a a must for me too, super clean and simple 
pimp.gif

I know they shouldn't mess with an original, but these would have looked a lot nicer with a grey toebox.

so clean! and sizing for me was .5 size down of my norm. I usually cant do a 10.5 (im an 11 in almost everything) but these fit perfect at 10.5.

Late to the pizza party but anywhere online selling? I need a 9.5 or if anyone can assist that would be great, pm if you can. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom