Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

BOYZ ARE REALLY GONNA REGRET NOT SCOOPIN' THESE UP DOWN THE LINE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CAN BE HAD FOR RETAIL AND IN SOME INSTANCES, UNDER RETAIL. CLASSICS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD... HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
I'm in between on these.  Didn't mind passing on the black/red lows, but these definitely have more appeal to me, especially considering I have black/red highs.  Billionaire MJ is pulling out all the stops this year, too bad we all can't have a billion.
eyes.gif
  Share the wealth MJ, instead of draining my pockets. 
roll.gif
  I would definitely prefer some Highs in the white/neutral grey CW over these, but these might have to do in the meantime.

Couldn't Resist The Urge Anymore To Lace Up One Of My Pairs While Bored At Home On This Snowy Colorado Day....
View media item 1422023View media item 1422024

Unfortunately These Wont Be Seeing Pavement Anytime Soon :smh:
View media item 1422025

Wonder If The Midsole Will Be "Sail" White Like On The BReds? :nerd:

Not Sure That Would Look Too Hot With The All Whit Upper

Fam, not sure how it would look for a white shoe but I think that it would be unnoticeable. Anyways, it won't matter to me because at least two pairs will be had. Dope pics. :nthat:

Last edited:
BOYZ ARE REALLY GONNA REGRET NOT SCOOPIN' THESE UP DOWN THE LINE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CAN BE HAD FOR RETAIL AND IN SOME INDTANCES, UNDER RETAIL. CLASSICS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD... HOLLA!

CED B.
wish this were true for socal, cant find them anywhere...

Got a 2nd pair that someone returned to an outlet. Too bad they returned a GM/early release pair. 
mean.gif

The right shoe is my legit NDC pair (that's been worn twice already). The left is the GM pair that was returned to a Nike outlet. See how the outsole pattern is way different? 

That Nike Air looks funny on the left shoe. The right is my legit pair. 

I didn't know that GM pairs existed for this release SMH. 

bohnthugs bohnthugs I don't think that is a GM pair fam. I know a lot of fake sellers not selling these. Having a difference in the outsole mold is also a common thing with the 2013 1s for sure. I've even seem some outsoles not even defined. Just looks like bad quality control imo and you came up at a cheaper price

Last edited:
Saw a reseller here in the PI selling a pair for $265 smh

They look really good though. Might cop a pair if it drops here 

Ended up doubling up. Got both pairs for about 89 a piece after discounts. 1tts and 1 a .5 down. The .5 down is a little better but tts isn't massive either. Can't believe they ended up sitting. My local stores still have 3+ pairs. They're lows but they're breds. Anything jordan and "bred" sells. Not sure why but I'm happy they didn't.

@BohnThugs I don't think that is a GM pair fam. I know a lot of fake sellers not selling these. Having a difference in the outsole mold is also a common thing with the 2013 1s for sure. I've even seem some outsoles not even defined. Just looks like bad quality control imo and you came up at a cheaper price
@geraldg2309  @Zyzz  Thanks fam.

The outsole pattern being way off, the circle "R" near the Nike, and the funning looking Nike Air on the tongue (reminiscent of fake Royals) is what threw me off. 

It's just that the differences between the pairs are so bad that if these were Royals, everyone would be calling these out as fake/GM.

You guys are right tho, there wasn't enough hype early to make this pair worth faking and Nike's QC has been shaky at best lately. 

Last edited:
I hope this ain't the last we see of the OG 1. They owe us 2 more and have plenty of highs they can cut down like they've been doing with SB Dunks.

bohnthugs bohnthugs

If anything to me, they look like 2 dofferent sizes .. im sure its just the angle of the pics

That NA tag is kinda common, theyve been botching those since last year :smh:

Last edited:
If anyone knows of any spots that will ship and have a sz 10 in the AJ1 low bred still please send me a message. I wasn't able to scoop up a pair due to my current schedule. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom