Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Also haven't heard from Unotre. I tried emailing them two times a couple days ago to cancel my order as well as filling out a return form on their website... I might open a paypal dispute though I would hate doing that. 

I emailed them 2 days ago and they issued me my refund fam

Hope this kind of helps

Anyone living in US that got their order shipped? Any store. Just wondering how long it is looking like for you guys.

I got shipping from BW and its on the way to US. No delivery date yet.

Also haven't heard from Unotre. I tried emailing them two times a couple days ago to cancel my order as well as filling out a return form on their website... I might open a paypal dispute though I would hate doing that. 

Wait a little before opening a paypal dispute. Last thing we want are these Euro sites to stop shipping to US customers.

As far as info, like most OG 1s, true information is scarce. Few pictures exist and even fewer pairs exist. You see Wht/Gry and Wht/Blu the most. No one really knows and I've heard different theories that they were a sample or limited release.

I would side with the sample theory. All catalog shots show just Wht/Gry and Wht/Blu.

Sneaker P Sneaker P getemchavez getemchavez thanks guys. Yeah I'll try sending another email. Sent on last Saturday and Monday.

I ordered from Germany and they shipped out yesterday and are on schedule to be delivered here in Los angeles tomorrow. :wow: currently left KY

Last edited:
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 All these Euro sites have been bombarded with US buyers for this release. Some of them oversold so I'm sure its a lot to process.

Thats crazy fast shipping. Wish BW would ship like that. Some sites like Mr. Porter and END have fast shipping at a cheap rate while others are super slow, the consistency is annoying. Oh well, I'm gonna wear blk/red to Clipps game tonight.

That's a good point. Whoever has ordered from Euro stores for the first time, be patient and courteous in your emails, otherwise they might choose not to ship internationally again (or not to remove VAT from international orders). Sometimes the Euro sites are slow in responding or take their time to ship before sending an email. I think 3-5 days processing is a normal waiting time before emailing.

[quote name="geraldg2309" url="/t/608059/official-air-jordan-1-retro-low-mar-7-2015-wht-ntrl-grey-us-release/2370#

[/quote] it makes no sense that you ordered the shoe and want to cancel it before it arrives. If you did not want the shoe you should not of ordered it and let someone else cop for retail. Be patient with European websites some take a while to arrive. If international customers continually complain sites will stop shipping internationally which happend with several European gym red sites. I am just happy I copped and will patiently wait for them to arrive.

Yeah definitely not trying to cancel my order from Unotre, just wondering when its going to ship.... 
nerd.gif

Edit: 

You guys take it for what its worth but here's Nike reply to my question on Twitter...

Last edited:
[quote name="geraldg2309" url="/t/608059/official-air-jordan-1-retro-low-mar-7-2015-wht-ntrl-grey-us-release/2370#
it makes no sense that you ordered the shoe and want to cancel it before it arrives. If you did not want the shoe you should not of ordered it and let someone else cop for retail. Be patient with European websites some take a while to arrive. If international customers continually complain sites will stop shipping internationally which happend with several European gym red sites. I am just happy I copped and will patiently wait for them to arrive.

It makes no sense? I ordered, then I found for a cheaper price, so I wanted to cancel so someone else will be able to have a chance to cop.

I didn't open a dispute, I just asked around here first. I sent two emails, no response for about 5 days and the money is out of my account. They took my money with no update on the status of my order.

Yeah I get the US arrogant impatient customers (I've seen this from the royals release) and I'm not trying to be another one but if they truly are a European shop that wants to be respected, they should at least show some customer service and I wouldn't complain. Especially if at least 3 other overseas shops are able to reply to me in a more timely manner.

Last edited:

They have never been quick to respond to emails, even for shipments to Italy I had some delays in communications.

^ Say it isn't so. 30 years of waiting and the Europeans get a crack at 'em.
These were pretty easy to obtain if you really wanted them since there's plenty of EU sites that ships to the US...

I'm worried that we might get shafted on the pair (metallic blue?) that releases in Asia.... 

Someone tossed it out there a few page back.... 

US - White/Varsity Red

EU - White/Neutral Grey

Asia - White/Metallic Blue

Back
Top Bottom