Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anyone else know of any other sites with a 10 by any chance? If so please send me a message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Correction. There's actually 3 OG lows. The most common are the two you posted. Wht/Rd lows are very, very rare. See below:
I was gonna say.... 3 from 1986

Had no idea they might have only been a samples though

I have these but are in need of some lovin. Can't wait to pick a pair on the 28th

Anyways..... I guess i gotta order the neutrals soon considering the last few pages of info

I was gonna say.... 3 from 1986

Had no idea they might have only been a samples though

I have these but are in need of some lovin. Can't wait to pick a pair on the 28th

Anyways..... I guess i gotta order the neutrals soon considering the last few pages of info
Its crazy how this is different than the other picture that has the red liner... 

I'm hoping this is the pair that gets released.... 

Repped! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The only muthaf$&?! In the USA with these? Stupid Nike :smh::x

Overall the quality is ok. Better than 2013 Chicago 1st but no where near my 01 Black/Reds. The swoosh and heel tab are my favorite parts of the shoes. It's this weird semi 3m material found on the white/black/red 9s. I have wide fit so these are TTS to me. Pics don't do em justice plus I took ****** pics :rofl:

View media item 1432310View media item 1432312View media item 1432313View media item 1432314
Um you guys better order your pairs while you can. Yeah I need to order another pair. Someone hook it up with a size 11. Don't wanna pay $172 again though. :tongue:

Last edited:
That was quick. Where'd you order from? I probably got to wait another week or two. Ordered from sites I usually don't order from but they happened to be cheaper than others this time around.

The only muthaf$&?! In the USA with these? Stupid Nike
mean.gif
sick.gif

Overall the quality is ok. Better than 2013 Chicago 1st but no where near my 01 Black/Reds. The swoosh and heel tab are my favorite parts of the shoes. It's this weird semi 3m material found on the white/black/red 9s. I have wide fit so these are TTS to me. Pics don't do em justice plus I took ****** pics
roll.gif

Um you guys better order your pairs while you can. Yeah I need to order another pair. Someone hook it up with a size 11. Don't wanna pay $172 again though.
tongue.gif
Nice.. 

No telling when my pair from Unotre is going to arrive but hopefully my pair from Oqium arrives soon (just left the Netherland)... 

Just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone in this thread! This has been by far the most helpful one I have been apart of on NT. Carry on!

My white/grey lows went out for delivery today from END but I'm on vacation in Hawaii. Can't wait to pick them up next week!

That was quick. Where'd you order from? I probably got to wait another week or two. Ordered from sites I usually don't order from but they happened to be cheaper than others this time around.

Ordered from titolo which is based in Switzerland.

UM THE SWOOSH AND HEELTAB ARE 3M !!! Wowzers. Had no clue

Back
Top Bottom