Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Has anyone made a review video of the neutral grey lows? I cannot seem to find one.
I have been looking too and can't find one in English.

This review is not in English but gives you a good look at the shoes

It also has a comparison of the black/red low and white/neutral OG low

Last edited:
I don't understand why people didn't get them off some of the sites listed. Even if you had a FNL coupon, you're still taking a chance with their system to save a couple bucks. airedweezy airedweezy Where'd you get a pair for 130? Cheapest I saw was $134 recently haha.

Well tech it was 131.76 from ataf when someone posted a coupon jumped on it quick.

View media item 1450115Finally got my size 14 from bouncewear. Interestingly there was a customs fee form on the package. But the postal worker just left it. According to the form I owe $29. I'm guessing they're not gonna contact me about it.

engineer engineer The hell. That shouldn't happen because they're below 200 USD. If I get a customs fee form, I'm going to reject the package and have them send it back.

engineer engineer The hell. That shouldn't happen because they're below 200 USD. If I get a customs fee form, I'm going to reject the package and have them send it back.
That's what I thought too. Maybe that's why they didn't collect it. Either way I have my shoes and my $29 so I'm not worried at this point.

Anyone Else Find It Odd We've Literally Seen TWO Grainy *** Low Quality Photo's Of These White/Reds And The Release Is Only 10 Days Away?

WHAT'S GOOD?!?!?

Anyone Else Find It Odd We've Literally Seen TWO Grainy *** Low Quality Photo's Of These White/Reds And The Release Is Only 10 Days Away?

WHAT'S GOOD?!?!?
I been saying it's ODD

but everyone else Claims "That's What Happend when the Breds Dropped"???

Last edited:
Damn, I might have to grab those if i don't double up on Laser 4's ^^^^^ 
pimp.gif
FIRE!

Doesn't look metallic to me. Really not feeling em. Just me

Yea, Hard To Say With The Pics We Have To Go Off Of :smh:

These Pics Were Youth Sizes And The Only Pairs Available At That On The Bay :wow:

Looks Almost Like A Patent Leather Finish Or Something Like That.

Sadly, The Best I Could Find :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom