Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I made a few calls and some places said they're getting the neutral greys in this weekend :nerd:

I dunno the girl at my HoH said they were getting them but didn't seem to understand that the white/reds were coming out too.

That being said its all up in the air

PS: My ATAF order is still MIA. I'm guessing they're stuck in customs or some other shenanigans

bballermarkie bballermarkie I called another HOH and he said 2 colors are coming out. :nerd: No clue why this release is so confusing. Some retailers don't know a thing and some say both are coming.

Glad I got my pair of neutral greys, especially at pretty much retail+tax+shipping. Would def double up if they magically release stateside lol. Easy pass on white/reds.

^FootPatrol Is Definitely Legit :wink:

It Seems Pretty Obvious At This Point That The White/Reds Will Be The Shoe Released This Weekend.

Nike Even Dropped Release Info Themselves That Didn't Include Neutral Grey's

Last edited:
I think the FA order ship fast cuz Stock is coming from Stores and not the Warehouse... My Guess

Yeah, they basically just shipped me a couple pairs in Saran wrap from the Bronx! Whatevs tho, got my 11.5's and I ain't rocking a box!

bballermarkie bballermarkie I called another HOH and he said 2 colors are coming out. :nerd: No clue why this release is so confusing. Some retailers don't know a thing and some say both are coming.

I mean I still ended up getting mine for a buck or two under what I'd pay here so I'm not really complaining

This has been such an odd release

Just got shipping tracking from FA on the Bred Low Restock

shipping label was made in Long Beach, CA???   

wonder if the online restock was all Left over store Stock

Last edited:
I like how neutral greys look similar to the non NA ones. Not too many heads will be giving them double takes.

Man... my tracking from ATAF not showing any movement... I'm tracking it with USPS still says "origin post" did you guys get the same treatment? :nerd:

Man... my tracking from ATAF not showing any movement... I'm tracking it with USPS still says "origin post" did you guys get the same treatment?
nerd.gif
Download - Envelo 

from the Itunes App store n use that for tracking from ATAF

Man... my tracking from ATAF not showing any movement... I'm tracking it with USPS still says "origin post" did you guys get the same treatment?
nerd.gif
Same for me. It's been like that for more than a week now, I dunno what's going on lol

Going to try and ask my local HoH today which lows they're gettin in. Lame how some of yall orders taking awhile to get to you. I think mine took about a week and a half. 

Back
Top Bottom