Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I think it's funny that JB decided to throw an OG box with this release. I guess they were hoping that would push them out the door quicker. Lol. Got my pair no line no waiting at my local HOH this morning. Only one other person came after me.

I picked these up along with a Dodgers October shirt on NDC. Hopefully the Dodgers don't get bounced by the time I get them 
laugh.gif

Bred sat online too

Eventually all sites are sold out or sent stock to stores or something but looks like royals are all gone online minus FNL only had two sizes

Will cop from them if they pop back up and use WC
nah the breds sold out online at first bruh

I remember getting pairs easily online

Still salty I dished out $400 for 2 pairs from iss

Gonna sale my bred Hugh's and lows cop lows and pocket the rest. Trying to scored bred lows for 100 tho :frown:

Would be possible to trade bred lows for royals lol

Got size 11 would like royal low in 10.5

Walked in at 11 am here in Denver and copped. Didn't seem like there was much interest in them. Was able to use a $20 off so around $117 with taxes.

Craftsmanship was fine on my pair. A couple of excess glue marks that I was able to wipe off but you can smell whatever it was that they used to coat the leather. My goodness. Smelled like a nail salon.

Went with a sz. 8.5 which fit perfectly for me. Black / Red pair I went with a sz. 8.

Walked in at 11 am here in Denver and copped. Didn't seem like there was much interest in them. Was able to use a $20 off so around $117 with taxes.

Craftsmanship was fine on my pair. A couple of excess glue marks that I was able to wipe off but you can smell whatever it was that they used to coat the leather. My goodness. Smelled like a nail salon.

Went with a sz. 8.5 which fit perfectly for me. Black / Red pair I went with a sz. 8.

You Pick Your Pair Up In Aurora?

Just Wrapping Up At The Office After Stopping Home And Getting My Head Right :smokin

Anyone Else Find These To Fit Differently Than The Breds? :nerd: :nerd:

yeah but being in 8th grade when the OGs came out they were the best thing ever especially after seeing MJ destroy the league in them, the black/red OG XI was the only one i remember though lol weird
i can dig that....its funny because even though i watched bball back then, i never cared to even look at the in game footwear.....eastbay was how i knew whose kicks were whose.

You Pick Your Pair Up In Aurora?

Just Wrapping Up At The Office After Stopping Home And Getting My Head Right :smokin

Anyone Else Find These To Fit Differently Than The Breds? :nerd: :nerd:

Picked mine up at Park Meadows. Almost positive they still have sizes.

I thought these fit a lot closer to TTS, which is a 9. Blk / Red felt like they fit a full size big.

How many people with Royal 1 Highs are considering in getting the lows...?

I feel "a little guilty" in getting a sneaker that's similar in many ways to a pair I already have.  That's why I skipped on the Black/Red Playoff 11 Lows.

As I mentioned before, If I miss on the UNCs, or if they're not released here in Manila, I'll pick up the Royal 1 lows, IF they're still available... Philippine weather is harsh on sneakers (also more ideal to wear shorts here too).

It would be kind of cool to complete the "Trinity Low" set... ..

i think im locked in for UNC.

going to try to get these on someone's discount bc i love the coloway. the pics sold me but i dont think i'd wear them much. i wear the hell out of my 2013's so i bought "Sport Blue" KO's and I prolly only wore them once.

same reason i skipped out of the Bred 1 lows. kinda regretting that now too.

Going to scoop Saturday when I scooped my unc's ... not worried about where to cop I'll have them. Glad they are sitting ducks so fools won't try to buy up all pairs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom