Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

nerd.gif
 Suede? I like the way you guys think. Would be nice on the OG or the NS

Thanks @babyJs23  

All Im gunning for is a 12.5 white/red DS but I dont think anyone is selling. I have the neutrals greys on lock though haha

How's the quality on the Chicago Lows.And how much more do y'all think Nike is going to discount more off of the.For people to jump on them.I asking because im thinking of getting them now.But i want to wait it out for a lower price.But i also don't want to be caught slipping.Like if the next time the price is knocked down.Then everybody eats them up real quick.

How's the quality on the Chicago Lows.And how much more do y'all think Nike is going to discount more off of the.For people to jump on them.I asking because im thinking of getting them now.But i want to wait it out for a lower price.But i also don't want to be caught slipping.Like if the next time the price is knocked down.Then everybody eats them up real quick.

Quality on point soft leather very slept on.... They hit disco but not much was taken off... If you w8 for another disco you better be cold with the mouse and keyboard.. We savages NT gone eat BOLO.

The nike clearance store in potomac mills had the chicago lows during the memorial day sale. Ended up being $51, with that being said i expect them to hit deep discounts eventually

Anywhere to still get no swooshes for close to retail? I seem to be late to every arctic orange link and the 9/9.5 are always gone.

Been wearing the black swooshless in the last couple weeks. LOVE THESE SHOES!! The buttery leather really makes the shoes look new everytime. One of the few Jordan that I'm willing to pay retail.

Got rid of my low royals.  Loved the shoe and the colorway but I couldn't hold on to a shoe that was so poorly made.  The Chi lows and the white/navy lows look good though...that pic up there is fire!!

Been wearing the black swooshless in the last couple weeks. LOVE THESE SHOES!! The buttery leather really makes the shoes look new everytime. One of the few Jordan that I'm willing to pay retail.
Are there any more sites that have the black ones at retail ?

If the chi's make it through a couple markdowns I'm on them. Was surprised at the soft leather I thought I was just high & trippin when I held them :lol:

So is the consensus the navy lows are similar to chi lows in terms of quality?

I really like my chi lows, can't buy another pair with shoddy quality, but want the navys if they are buttery

Back
Top Bottom