Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

As a guy who cant get enough of em (2 pairs of navy lows).   Yes, they are really buttery. Same as chi's.
how bout the wht/reds quality wise? 
nerd.gif

Heard white/reds were pretty bad but slightly better than breds, royals, shadows. Im still gonna get the white/reds for collections sake and I like the og color blocking(white upper with the accents colored).

Last edited:

As a guy who cant get enough of em (2 pairs of navy lows).   Yes, they are really buttery. Same as chi's.
nerd.gif

Plastic

nerd.gif

They are inferior to the Chicago's and white/navy blue pairs.
Heard white/reds were pretty bad but slightly better than breds, royals, shadows.
Repped.

Just passed on reds for 65 shipped and copped navys for 90 shipped.

Heard white/reds were pretty bad but slightly better than breds, royals, shadows. Im still gonna get the white/reds for collections sake and I like the og color blocking(white upper with the accents colored).

To be honest, the royals have the worst quality out of all of them.

To be honest, the royals have the worst quality out of all of them.

Hmm didn't know that wow. I was only after the white pairs(red and gray). Thats good to know, I was starting to have a change of heart. Blue is my favorite color.

ya its too bad they slapped that shoddy material on the neutral greys as well.

I've worn my chicagos multiple times and comparing those to the creases on my white/reds is night and day different, reds look terrible.

Royals bred and shadow are exact same, so they are all terrible..

Don't ask me I wouldn't know

Been wearing the black swooshless in the last couple weeks. LOVE THESE SHOES!! The buttery leather really makes the shoes look new everytime. One of the few Jordan that I'm willing to pay retail.
Are there any more sites that have the black ones at retail ?

Same here. I scooped up like 3 pair of breds to sell a couple and pay for the one i kept. Basically broke even on em and i saw why. I even put Chamberlains on it to see if they would even soften up some. Cant polish a turd i guess. Turned me right off of the coming Royals and Shadows. I actually plan to find a cheap pair of Chicagos since i dont plan on l the high version and call it a day on lows. They really stink and its a shame cause they look great.

Last edited:
Wore my royal 1 lows for a week st8 and all I can say is I can't wait to get rid of them. That and my bred 1 lows. I'll sell both and get the chi 1 lows.

I'm def in the minority also, I kinda like the Royal 1 lows. I know the quality is nothing like the metallic 1's. The fact its Royal colorway and was so cheap makes me happy enough to beat it up. I think the more I break them in the softer it gets, although it's still not comparable to the other pairs.

Wow I don't think the low royals are that bad ...

My Royals are probably my fav beater pair but the creases look horrible. After 6 months of casual wear, I legitimately don't know if the upper can stand another 6 months of the same... Nike/JB really cut corners on materials with this release.

I'm def in the minority also, I kinda like the Royal 1 lows. I know the quality is nothing like the metallic 1's. The fact its Royal colorway and was so cheap makes me happy enough to beat it up. I think the more I break them in the softer it gets, although it's still not comparable to the other pairs.

The issue with the Royals has always been the toebox-it is like a cardboard-like material so there's not much you can do, unfortunately.

My Royals are probably my fav beater pair but the creases look horrible. After 6 months of casual wear, I legitimately don't know if the upper can stand another 6 months of the same... Nike/JB really cut corners on materials with this release.
 im glad you guys agree , BUT i also hope they re-release them with premium leather in lows

Back
Top Bottom