Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Many people will say go half size down. I actually went full size down. Maybe it was inconsistent sizing. My true size were boats in these lows.

Many people will say go half size down. I actually went full size down. Maybe it was inconsistent sizing. My true size were boats in these lows.

Preach [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I fully sized down to a comfortable 9 in lows and my regular size is 10

Can't be out here tripping over my shoes especially lows

Just picked up doubles in the CM lows and the white/navy lows with the Nike 25% off clearance sale. Came out to like $75 a shoe. Can't go wrong with these lows during summer time. I went true to size and they fit me just fine (size 14)

RTEmagicC_jordan1_retro.jpg.jpg

Anyone own these ? Any videos out there ?(can't find video)

Yea I have these man these are a hard shoe to best I wear them often and the still pass as DS

Just picked up doubles in the CM lows and the white/navy lows with the Nike 25% off clearance sale. Came out to like $75 a shoe. Can't go wrong with these lows during summer time. I went true to size and they fit me just fine (size 14)
Yeah i keep eyeing those Chi for $71. On the fence big time.

Just copped shadow lows last pair in footlocker for a 12. Got em for 50 bucks went straight to feet. Forget about quality and these things are beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I just scored a pair of royal lows in a 12 for 96 bucks. Looking for Breds in a 12, metallic red in a 12, and a navy metallic in a 12, chis in a 12 as well? Any bruns got any leads to deals? Not trying to pay over 100 bucks for any of em.

Back
Top Bottom