Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

9359FA58-A0DC-4F9D-B2D1-176167B12329.jpeg

Wouldn't walking on not grass/turf feel odd though?

i think it depends on the hardness of the outsole. if it's the same rubber as the regular 1, should be fine. but if it's hard like a cleat, it would be weird as hell.

Yeah if it’s that plastic they use on the other golf Jordan it’ll be a bad deal trying to wear it on anything other than grass. But from the looks of it the outsole appears to be rubber built kind of like a turf shoe (for grip on grass)

Maybe guy who bought them last week can chime in

Lol I had the off white waffles once. Wore it a couple of times and I imagined it feeling the same as wearing squishy heels or some sort :lol:

Yeah if it’s that plastic they use on the other golf Jordan it’ll be a bad deal trying to wear it on anything other than grass. But from the looks of it the outsole appears to be rubber built kind of like a turf shoe (for grip on grass)

Maybe guy who bought them last week can chime in
The Air Max 1 Golfs have a rubber sole, it's just chunkier and ridged. The AJ1 Golfs look like they have a much more low-profile outsole than the AM1s, though.

The Air Max 1 Golfs have a rubber sole, it's just chunkier and ridged. The AJ1 Golfs look like they have a much more low-profile outsole than the AM1s, though.

Yeah those look like could be worn casually. I haven’t seen a pair in person but the outsole looks normal.

The plastic looking outsole on the retro 4/5 though is a no go - look like a nightmare especially on any slick surface or after getting wet

A9D41752-7927-4E69-BF72-70312DFC7D14.jpeg
B0C11C99-B7D2-4341-8DEF-E101B6206C3A.jpeg
E4F0B667-3AAB-4245-98A5-0CA63BDF139D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom