Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

W on shadows
23A37689-5124-4E76-96C5-45538455BE7D.png

Hit shadows size 14. Interesting thing is they didn’t charge tax on these but they did on the 4s and 11s. I wonder if these are considered sneakers but those are considered “equipment”.

This is just like any other shoe that releases.

Being golf a small percentage of Folks buying for it’s intended purpose, folks looking to cash in, folks on the fence or entering for the hell of it and will figure it out later

Was able to call Golf galaxy yesterday and they took my information down with size and colorway preferences. Manager told me people were camped out front since 8 am and they opened at 10 am. Asked if I even had a shot at any pairs and he actually went down his list and told me I had a fair shot which I did not believe. Come today, I get a call from the shop and got confirmation for the shadow colorway in my size, the dior colorway was the first to go which I can’t even be mad at since I was able to hit on Nike. Set of clubs have been collecting dust but best believe I’ll be back on the green when the weather gets better.
07FC8724-A62C-4CD2-913A-24508EDF3EB5.jpeg

What’s word on these if the sole is hard and makes it’s slippery to walk on non turf surfaces? Or are they soft enuff for casual wear?

I already know foo’s don’t care n finna be sliding around in malls literally to floss….. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom