Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

2377928B-62D7-43F4-AEFD-3F2AC969BE78.jpeg

starfish for championship sunday

I would feel silly in any of the golf versions in a daily wear situation. I would rather not buy them and a few of these other lows that JB has been pumping out and just pay resell for some retro OG's. Maybe I'm the minority.

I don't have an issue either way with these shoes, but I am curious if you guys think it's weird to wear basketball performance shoes or running shoes for lifestyle/daily wear. It's the same concept, no? bball kicks are made for the hardwood and outdoor courts, not for sidewalks and malls. even Agassi's are tennis shoes, not lifestyle shoes.

I don't have an issue either way with these shoes, but I am curious if you guys think it's weird to wear basketball performance shoes or running shoes for lifestyle/daily wear. It's the same concept, no? bball kicks are made for the hardwood and outdoor courts, not for sidewalks and malls. even Agassi's are tennis shoes, not lifestyle shoes.

C65F6216-A389-46F1-BDAB-E86239256A01.gif

I see your point, but it isn't entirely the same, to me, at least. I am just saying if I see someone rocking the golf lows, it will look goofy in a casual situation. That same person may think I look goofy in my 3's or 4's. But to each his own.

you guys are totally clueless about wearing golf shoes without spikes for everyday use . My father is wearing golf shoes for everyday use since 2015 and its the best shoes he has worn in his life and has really no issue wearing em casually so you are just talking nonsense

To each his own. Your pops can do him, you do you and I will do me. No hate either way just differing opinions is all. I am definitely not saying I am right. It's just my opinion.

Wearing the golf shoes fine..you just out here looking like the little kid who's mom let them put on their soccer cleats for the trip to the grocery store.
I’m not so sure. Lows and / golf lows are identical in construction with slight minor bottom sole. It’s just slightly softer and tread slightly longer. Visually it’s the same as a low with non og tongue and golf on it. But materials is same as any of pair. Starfish and the grey are same materials.

Would u pay $1k to wear for og chicago low or $350 for golf chicago instead?

Plenty of golf haters haven’t even touched a golf og pair

In this case I'd rather have the original thing. The AM1 & AJ4 golf kicks I've seen posted on here were actually dope.

I’m not so sure. Lows and / golf lows are identical in construction with slight minor bottom sole. It’s just slightly softer and tread slightly longer. Visually it’s the same as a low with non og tongue and golf on it. But materials is same as any of pair. Starfish and the grey are same materials.

Would u pay $1k to wear for og chicago low or $350 for golf chicago instead?

Plenty of golf haters haven’t even touched a golf og pair

Neither but if I HAD to. The golfs.

Back
Top Bottom