Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

IMG_2768.jpeg
Tried red and sail laces but ended up settling with black. Real nice in person

I really haven't seen any elephant print issues with the cement low release. Really has great quality / uniformity all around. Not sure what happened with the RE 3s'....

Here's my lace swap contribution. Red was always going to be it for me though. Same color I went with on the cement j-pack dunks but I really like white with the swoosh too.

Cement Low RW.jpg

Cement Low WW.jpg

Cement Low 7.jpg

Cement Low 2.jpg

NT fam y’all got any size advice for these 1 low OG molds? I’m rockin a 9 in my 2017 royal highs and 2020 cojp Tokyo silver jaunts. I swore to myself I was done buying anything in size 9 anymore it’s all 9.5 from here on out for my plantar fasciitis sake but I don’t want these 1s lookin boaty on foot

NT fam y’all got any size advice for these 1 low OG molds? I’m rockin a 9 in my 2017 royal highs and 2020 cojp Tokyo silver jaunts. I swore to myself I was done buying anything in size 9 anymore it’s all 9.5 from here on out for my plantar fasciitis sake but I don’t want these 1s lookin boaty on foot
I size down a 1/2 in low, you don’t have the ankle collar support and they feel bigger to me. For PF I’m not sure what kind of insert you’re using so that could change things.

Maybe thicker socks? Have a little heel slippage on the Zions but not enough to go .5 half size down. Thicker socks fixed that issue for me.

My left foot was graded to be the industry standard - this was confirmed by PSA in late 2022.

For AJ1 lows:

TTS only for spec B footers, .5 down for spec C. Spec A, no concerns. Hope this helps...

sizing.JPG

I think I might have plantar fasciitis developing in my left foot and I suspect the reason is wearing Jordan 1s 5 or 6 days a week for as long as I can remember.

They’re my favorite shoe of all time, but they’re terrible for your feet when you get to a certain age.

I told myself I’m not buying any new pairs unless its something special, like the Palominos.

I think I might have plantar fasciitis developing in my left foot and I suspect the reason is wearing Jordan 1s 5 or 6 days a week for as long as I can remember.

They’re my favorite shoe of all time, but they’re terrible for your feet when you get to a certain age.

I told myself I’m not buying any new pairs unless its something special, like the Palominos.
I haven’t used a Jordan stock insole in years. Always take them out. Maybe that’ll help you.

I think it’s time for you to retire and wear these…
IMG_3493.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom