Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

My pair just came in from snkrs! Believe it or not these actually fit better in my tts than the black cement lows because my feet don't feel like they are swimming around.

IMG_6386.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s a chargeback?? I’m lost
Using your credit card or bank protection to essentially scam your way into a refund.

Chargebacks are sometimes a necessity but not at all a necessary when you can just return the shoes.

It's like telling your Mom when you and your sibling is ready and willing to let you watch whatever you want to watch.

Anyone got a link to a seller with a 11.5 in stock? My 12 is fantastic, but I think an 11.5 might be better.

FE88071B-503F-4760-81A5-7F4F702A9B85.jpeg

14F9F5B0-E653-4BA5-943C-374868E520FB.jpeg

I’ve been downsizing left and right in my sneaker collection and i initially was going to pass on these, but when DTLR restocked and they were sitting, i had to cop. The quality on these is really good! Also this is my 2nd favorite of the Jordan 1 behind the Chicagos, these have always had a special place in my heart since i saw Mike draping them over his shoulder in the playground pic.

My SNKRS pair just arrived. I was excited about this drop until they showed up…these had so much potential to be great. I couldn’t quite capture it in pictures but the right shoe looks just like the SX picture. As for the box….well the pictures speak for themselves. Obviously I am not wearing the box so ultimately who cares and normally I don’t even bat an eye at crushed corners but this is absurd.
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg

FE88071B-503F-4760-81A5-7F4F702A9B85.jpeg

14F9F5B0-E653-4BA5-943C-374868E520FB.jpeg

I’ve been downsizing left and right in my sneaker collection and i initially was going to pass on these, but when DTLR restocked and they were sitting, i had to cop. The quality on these is really good! Also this is my 2nd favorite of the Jordan 1 behind the Chicagos, these have always had a special place in my heart since i saw Mike draping them over his shoulder in the playground pic.
Understandable man, it's hard to pass on such a classic in my opinion. Black Toes are some of the best at that.

My SNKRS pair just arrived. I was excited about this drop until they showed up…these had so much potential to be great. I couldn’t quite capture it in pictures but the right shoe looks just like the SX picture. As for the box….well the pictures speak for themselves. Obviously I am not wearing the box so ultimately who cares and normally I don’t even bat an eye at crushed corners but this is absurd.
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg
giphy-2.gif

Naw That's just disrespectful. No way around it.

IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg

damn this box looks like it was involved in the riverboat brawl in alabama

send these photos to nike customer service asap, especially if either shoe looks like it was damaged by this piss poor shipping & (mis)handling. for how much we spend on kicks, this is pretty damn unacceptable. should be able to squeeze some partial refund from them

Last edited:
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg

What shipping company decided to play the "how much can we misshape this box" game before delivering it to your door?

SNKRS pair arrived and I would agree with some of the other posters on going a half size down. I went TTS and while they work I can definitely still feel the extra room at least on my right foot.

These are my first Jordan 1 low and I plan to beat these into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom