Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Union style not too bad either
D4DF3025-701B-4991-9AD0-C8110ED02BCC.jpeg

Going tts a no-no with cement lows? I have a pair in my true sz that’s buried under boxes that I don’t feel like digging out… debating going for 1/2 sz down before these things eventually disappear.

If that’s the case, any sites still sitting on bigger sizes? I’d need a 12.5 if that matters.

My right shoe is like this too. I wonder why? Will it go away after wearing for a while ?
Hopefully once you wear it and break it in, the slightly warped outsoles will eventually flatten.

Mines isn't too bad but you can tell my right outsole has a little warping action going. I haven't un-ds'd my pair yet though so I don't know for sure if it will flatten after several wears.

Work kicks today

53100086337_ab31a41644_c.jpg

I still have my pair which was still in very good condition. the heel has faded slightly with the white coming through. I would have loved to have had a 2nd pair but finding one was a mission and this was the year of release lol. It was like they were only released in Asia. I copped my pair when randomly waking up at 3/4am in the morning going on to ebay and finding someone selling a pair in France :lol: and I copped immediately :D
They needed more colourways of these as they had these and the black pair only. A bred pair would have been cool.

Found a pair sitting.

Refreshing to go in store and pick up nearly a month after a release. Even rocked them home from the store as my work shoes were starting to become uncomfortable after a heavy day on foot.

Materials on these are gonna wear so nicely.

20230816_192145.jpg

20230816_170303.jpg

sneak sneak
I still have my pair which was still in very good condition. the heel has faded slightly with the white coming through. I would have loved to have had a 2nd pair but finding one was a mission and this was the year of release lol. It was like they were only released in Asia. I copped my pair when randomly waking up at 3/4am in the morning going on to ebay and finding someone selling a pair in France :lol: and I copped immediately :D
They needed more colourways of these as they had these and the black pair only. A bred pair would have been cool.
Mine were an eBay grab too, after coming to terms that I wasn’t paying resale for SBBs 😅

Found a pair sitting.

Refreshing to go in store and pick up nearly a month after a release. Even rocked them home from the store as my work shoes were starting to become uncomfortable after a heavy day on foot.

Materials on these are gonna wear so nicely.

20230816_192145.jpg

20230816_170303.jpg
A month?, These came out August 4th...hasn't even been two weeks yet. But it's definitely nice being able to walk in and coo, no matter how long they been out. 💯

A month?, These came out August 4th...hasn't even been two weeks yet. But it's definitely nice being able to walk in and coo, no matter how long they been out. 💯
My bad man. I'd seen so many early reviews and hype around these combined with feeling like I had missed out on the initial release buzz (I didnt try at launch as I thought it would be hard to cop) that it's felt a lot longer to me since these released. I bought some Mizunos the day these launched and your right, its 2 weeks ago on Saturday.

Wow. Sneakers got me wishing my life away. Ha Ha.

Back
Top Bottom