Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Wild how that 2015-2016 run of lows was. Wish they would release OG cws like that nowadays instead of basically 1/year
You have to factor in that was before Jordan 1 lows became popular, it was strictly the highs that had all the hype so it didn't really matter what colorway it was on the low og or not. Now what they do is done on purpose since JB has been quietly increasing prices as of late, by them releasing one or two og colorways yearly they will make more money with the price hikes by having consumers continue to buy the Jordan 1 lows yearly.

You have to factor in that was before Jordan 1 lows became popular, it was strictly the highs that had all the hype so it didn't really matter what colorway it was on the low og or not. Now what they do is done on purpose since JB has been quietly increasing prices as of late, by them releasing one or two og colorways yearly they will make more money with the price hikes by having consumers continue to buy the Jordan 1 lows yearly.
Well hype on 1s in general is dying nowadays and I’m sure the combination of terrible cws and the increased retail pricepoints directly contributed to this.

I can’t decide yall
IMG_1536.jpeg
IMG_1537.jpeg
IMG_1538.jpeg
IMG_1539.jpeg
IMG_1540.jpeg
IMG_1541.jpeg

Well hype on 1s in general is dying nowadays and I’m sure the combination of terrible cws and the increased retail pricepoints directly contributed to this.
The terrible colorways is def the reason. If black reds, shadows, royals and Chicagos released in a low today they def would sell out regardless of the price.

Well took a chance on a ebay auction that doesn’t go thru authentication. These are my Elanor, the last shoe I’ve been chasing. for a long time. Supposed to arrive Monday I put my odds at 25-75 they’re what’s pictured but it’s worth the gamble. Update coming
IMG_9445.jpeg

Anyone have any info on the Jordan 1 Low 'Sashiko' pair? I saw somewhere on reddit someone mentioned they picked up a pair in Manila. Anyone know if this is an Asian or worldwide release? Not sure whether to wait and see or just cop a pair off goat :D

Well took a chance on a ebay auction that doesn’t go thru authentication. These are my Elanor, the last shoe I’ve been chasing. for a long time. Supposed to arrive Monday I put my odds at 25-75 they’re what’s pictured but it’s worth the gamble. Update coming
IMG_9445.jpeg

RIP

At least you got some fakes for a decent price if you’re into that type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom