Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

just called again and got it. Told them a few of my friends got the adjustment and they bought it on the same day also then they gave it to me no problem.
they are asking me for order numbers as reference, any one wanna help provide an order number?

they are asking me for order numbers as reference, any one wanna help provide an order number?
? How that going to work...because you have to have an order number to get the refund. Whatever order number someone gives you will get a refund not you.

? How that going to work...because you have to have an order number to get the refund. Whatever order number someone gives you will get a refund not you.
no, they wanted to see an example or the price adjustment, if someone else got it then they would go ahead and allow it for myself as well.

just called again and got it. Told them a few of my friends got the adjustment and they bought it on the same day also then they gave it to me no problem.
I got the double strike out today. Outlet around the way had Black Toe lows for full price. The store wouldn't honor the online promo. Tried to go through a rep after the purchase to get credited. That didn't work either. They pretty much said in so many words:
200w (1).gif

Heard the same but why would they have raffles up? Hard to believe the sneaker leakers got word of a push back and the store owners didn't. Guess we'll see in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom