Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

What a morning, missed TBG and other Shopify sites.. Missed Lapston and Hammer by a millisecond would have been a sweet $160 even. Then got them through Corporate Gotem for $175 total ($15 Shipping). Come to find out I check my email and around 10:45 I got the W from A Ma Maniere for my size $187 total. Now I got 2 pairs size 10.. guess I have to sell the other pair.. just needed 1.

My sources tell me don't expect a SNKRS release on these since none of their monitors have picked up that Nike has stock on the back end. So this release might be through all the Tier 0 shops. Hopefully this is not true come year end.

168 shipped pair from sx due tmrw. was very happy with that way before the release and not dealing with todays FCFS drops.

Prices over 170 now there lol

168 shipped pair from sx due tmrw. was very happy with that way before the release and not dealing with todays FCFS drops.

Prices over 170 now there lol
Same, mines coming tomorrow as well, paid $173 on Friday. That code came in clutch.

Pair I won on SNS is also supposedly coming tomorrow but it’s coming from Belgium so not sure how that’s possible. But yea, overall super happy how this release turned out.

For those who bought on StockX how long did it take the seller to ship to StockX?

Unsure if they’ve changed anything but they give 2 days to ship but almost always give an extension to sellers who don’t get the shoes out in time…Plus as far as I recall they also allow extra time for “new release” shoes but not sure how much extra…

Ah I see
I got a confirmed order on Sunday so I figured today I would get an update but that makes sense about new releases.
Thanks bro!
Unsure if they’ve changed anything but they give 2 days to ship but almost always give an extension to sellers who don’t get the shoes out in time…Plus as far as I recall they also allow extra time for “new release” shoes but not sure how much extra…

For those who bought on StockX how long did it take the seller to ship to StockX?

I bought on Sunday, seller shipped Monday.

They cleared verification yesterday (Weds) and should get to me by Monday.

I usually try to avoid SX at all costs but knew I’d be busy with work this week and my all-in price from SX was retail + tax so I couldn’t pass that up.

I bought on Sunday, seller shipped Monday.

They cleared verification yesterday (Weds) and should get to me by Monday.

I usually try to avoid SX at all costs but knew I’d be busy with work this week and my all-in price from SX was retail + tax so I couldn’t pass that up.
Truuuu hopefully the seller ships them today
I need them lol

Back
Top Bottom