Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Doubled up instantly after getting my first pair in💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

IMG_5028.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5031.jpeg

img_5030-jpeg.3190148

Last edited:
Hardest part about the double up is I caught my first pair so cheap. I usually don't double back for more at a highwr price. Might have to keep these on ice til I see a price I'm comfortable with paying for a second.

I don’t know if I need both….union would go first.

IMG_4272.jpeg

I want to grab the neutral grey but I have and wear the union ajkos, the most recent union highs, and the tech grey air ships. The only rationalization I have is that since the ajkos are canvas they’ll age faster and will need to be replaced .

Unions trash. Was just a tool to drum up interest and hype for the real pair 85 low

lol I don’t think that’s correct.

Union 1 KO’s was the first KO lows so it was more of a tool to drum up interest and hype for KO lows, which JB did flood with several KO low colorways.

If you said the 22’ NG lows was used to drum up the 85 cut NG lows, then I’d see where you’re coming from. I honestly don’t think any of us expected them to re-release a NG low so soon on a first time 85 cut on a low. Feels like they could’ve made a bigger hype on 85 cut lows by giving it maybe Chicago or the black toes (instead of the recent BT lows)

Back
Top Bottom