Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

what a price

Attachments

• IMG_7250.png
    IMG_7250.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 636
Not weird.. they remind me of the first 2 85 Hi's. mainly NG's. Toe box and length looks crazy on these., especially looking down. But If you're like a 10 or less, they prob don't look too crazy.

I like the shape on these 85s so much more than the 2016 joints. So shadow lows and metallic navy’s in the 85 low cut confirmed for next year?

Might need to just sell my 16’ metallic navy’s now to make room.

It’s the same with highs/mids. Pretty easy to understand the difference between a mid/og high/85 high and low/og low/85 low how they name them now

My first pair was $176 after fees. Then prices shot up. Now back to $176. I’m hoping they drop another $20 and I’ll buy another one, maybe two.

yea they were much cheaper when they first drop pairs seem to be drying up now and price has gone up a bit think they’ll stay at retailish

will defo get a second pair if i see under retail

yea they were much cheaper when they first drop pairs seem to be drying up now and price has gone up a bit think they’ll stay at retailish

will defo get a second pair if i see under retail
These were definitely cheaper pre release. I had trouble cooling a second after paying 144 shipped via SX on my first pair.

I settled last week at 138 (including shop cash) from that Somewhere link posted last week.

Back
Top Bottom