Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Today's on foot:

20231206_133436.jpg

Too fire.

For the life of me I don’t know why they changed the swoosh like they had on the 2015 versions.
You know exactly why they did that lol

So they can sell us 85 black toe lows down the road at a higher retail price with the swoosh added back :lol:

Same reason they decreased the lace holes and had the right number for the 85 lows.. JB think they slick but we c u

In for 3 pairs of shadow lows.
Also it’s super weird Nike hasn’t dropped the 85 lows. I’m waiting for a Nike drop so I can get them on swoosh. Not tryna pay retail.

‘85 lows

$190+ with shipping and tax
1701885201242.gif

In for 3 pairs of shadow lows.
Also it’s super weird Nike hasn’t dropped the 85 lows. I’m waiting for a Nike drop so I can get them on swoosh. Not tryna pay retail.
It makes me wonder if they don’t want 85s to sit.

85s remind me a bit of the old QS releases Nike/JB used to undertake where more pairs would be sent to mom and pop stores vs being widely available on NDC or whatever. Obviously, there is 0 hype on these 85s lows (I already bought an 11.5 under retail on the resell market) but it seems like they are limiting 85 releases across the board.

I would definitely not say no to them, but the Trophy Room logo, gold wings logo, and material choices (and the store brand in general) are all negatives, which is basically everything but the colorway. Anything but soft leather or suede of a decent quality is an easy pass on 1s, for me. Then again, I love my flyknit 1s. Would consider at a discount, but that's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom