Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Was able too double up retail plus shipping. $168 out the door.

Cop you or double up on the most underrated shoe of the year asap

These are interesting.

7C8C0864-2146-47C6-893C-9645C0BDBED1.jpeg

I'm only here for YOTD release info and pics. Honestly trophy rooms don't do much for me. I've got a lot of white red and black kicks. I will be just fine without those.

These are aging nicely.

IMG_6305.jpeg

Indeed.
What they need to do is bring this shape back with better materials..
But we know they won’t

I hate that they switched up the OG low just to make room for the 85s. The 85s are amazing but black toes, powder blues, etc. were just completely wasted on that new og low mold. Nobody was asking for a smaller swoosh and a bulbous toebox.

Yep. Knocked it out of the park on the first swing, then immediately threw it in reverse lol. Literally all they had to do was put the 85 sole on that upper with slightly nicer materials and it would be perfect.

Yep. Knocked it out of the park on the first swing, then immediately threw it in reverse lol. Literally all they had to do was put the 85 sole on that upper with slightly nicer materials and it would be perfect.
Thats Nike/JB for you. Once they know they did something right, they discontinue it to bring it back later with a higher price tag but also with something missing. they always do this i feel they do it on purpose to make us buy more

I think this gives credence that Nike/JB want to avoid a “perfect” retro since they won’t be able to upsell on newer models like they do with the 85 variants.

Same reason we got OG cws in other models with “Jumpman Air” on the back of them for literally decades lol

Back
Top Bottom