Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Draw for the metallic navy 85 Low is up on End. Shows draw ends in 6 days and 12 hours. These really releasing next weekend? Thought I might be able to take January off from sneaker purchasing, but I guess not.
They are. Went up on SNS this morning too

I only have my Shadows hanging around from that era, but they are uncomfortable in comparison to the recent "OG" or the 85 lows, IMO. Still wish I had all the other pairs still though. That big ole swoosh is just so beautiful.
This is correct and why I wasn’t a big fan of them back then. The look was fine but they weren’t comfortable at all

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Shadow-2024-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Shadow-2024-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Shadow-2024-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Shadow-2024-6.jpg

Yeah I wish they gave us a bigger swoosh on these shadows but at least we can expect better leather than the stuff they were using on most 2015 and 2016 lows. I had pretty much all the colorways and used to beat them but the Chicagos and Midnight Navy Metallics were the best in regards to the materials used .
Also, I was able to grab the '85 NG lows when they dropped. The upcoming Metallic Navys are a must for me

Still think the materials are better than the last run of OG lows by a wide margin. And we knew the 85 lows would be like the highs and not the main OG colorways.

Draw for the metallic navy 85 Low is up on End. Shows draw ends in 6 days and 12 hours. These really releasing next weekend? Thought I might be able to take January off from sneaker purchasing, but I guess not.
You can still take January off, just buy em in February

Back
Top Bottom