Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Looks like a leather tongue tag, leather tongue, and leather lining on the inside.

I could just buy some SLP SL/10H for half the price and get that bootleg look but actually come from YSL/SLP

Looks like a leather tongue tag, leather tongue, and leather lining on the inside.

I could just buy some SLP SL/10H for half the price and get that bootleg look but actually come from YSL/SLP

Basically. It’s just the fact they’re limited JB decides to inflate the price damn near like a reseller.

You can buy handmade low quantity designer for that price.

Air Jordan 1 Low WMNS “Pale Vanilla”
Color: Pale Vanilla/Sand
Style Code: FZ3972-294
Release Date: February 18, 2024 (atmos Tokyo)
Price: $130
Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-3.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-1-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-6.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Pale-Vanilla-FZ3972-294-7.jpeg

These so called “popular” shoe-tubers are clowns and scammers. Y’all favorite one has a recent video up about the metallic navy AJ 1 low OG 85’s.

He makes it seem as if he copped from a retailer for the lowski. I commented this to the video: So no transparency or being forthcoming to let your followers know you got these from StockX? You can clearly see the StockX hangtag at @4:46 & the label StockX uses/put on the boxes @7:52 when he gives the up close and personal.

The truth hurts or he didn’t want no one to see my comment, because he deleted my comment and blocked me :rofl: .

Hmm tempted to cop for under retail from goat or stockx but makes me nervous. They ain’t making fakes of these right??

These so called “popular” shoe-tubers are clowns and scammers. Y’all favorite one has a recent video up about the metallic navy AJ 1 low OG 85’s.

He makes it seem as if he copped from a retailer for the lowski. I commented this to the video: So no transparency or being forthcoming to let your followers know you got these from StockX? You can clearly see the StockX hangtag at @4:46 & the label StockX uses/put on the boxes @7:52 when he gives the up close and personal.

The truth hurts or he didn’t want no one to see my comment, because he deleted my comment and blocked me :rofl: .

what a zesty thumbnail. He looks like he enjoys glizzys

Since when did Akademiks start reviewing tennis shoes?

eeww…

IMG_0192.gif

But you prob follow and watch his channel on the regular…

What’s the scam? I don’t get why it matters whether he got them from StockX or a retailer.

Copped metallics off stockx for 150 shipped. Will double up if they hit sales after releasing in the states but just sold my 16’ pair so needed these.

Back
Top Bottom