Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I am going to say that this release was this serious since this thread more than doubled overnight.

Stayed up all night, got my 10.5's x3, and now I'm at work on no sleep
sick.gif
. Well worth it.

Originally Posted by safcolts

all of these places are a joke finishline champs ect once i get these off ebay im done with this stupid +%@@ these are all i needed to complete my 1-23 collection and every store i called last night told me they were opening 1 to 3 hours later then they did so when i thought i was early i was late now its all about ebay after i get these i hope and pray jb is brought down by fakes they deserve it for not making near enough to go around and ruining peoples christmas im done with this +%@@

calm dowm man, you knew waaaaaaaay back in January what was gonna happen. it's not a suprise.

Looking to find another pair of XIIs on ebay. I actually am liking my Taxis more than the Breds.

BRICkYARD CHAMPS IN CHICAGO STILL HAVE SOME SIZES
JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE WITH 11.5 SIZE
phone 7738040205

all of these places are a joke finishline champs ect once i get these off ebay im done with this stupid +*#% these are all i needed to complete my 1-23 collection and every store i called last night told me they were opening 1 to 3 hours later then they did so when i thought i was early i was late now its all about ebay after i get these i hope and pray jb is brought down by fakes they deserve it for not making near enough to go around and ruining peoples christmas im done with this +*#%

Man I so feel ya....I know I shouldnt say it but I think I'm gonna go down the "illegimate" route because I've been trying to get these for13 years and I still have yet to score a pair and I'm not paying 300 bucks for a one shoe that is almost a fake anyways. Like I'll would pay 200 forone shoe but not more than that and have probably 70 plus Jordans now.

I got up about 7 this morning. Went to storage to get my equipment for a gig 2nite. Then I got to the Chicago Ridge Mall at about 830. Finishline and AthleteFoot was closed. Went to Champs and copped with no line and some Jordan socks all for $350. Christmas gift from the wife and kids.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

I was able to order a pair through FNL at about 1:30AM I'm 95% sure it will get cancelled. BTW do the XI's fit 1/2 sz small?

Well they fit TRUE to size if you get me. I have wide feet but I like the fit. The XII fit really good. I'm happy how they came out.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

alot of banning will handed down lol

is it against the rules to contact someone via PM you see in this thread about buying/selling?

Originally Posted by youngmonc

anticapation was crazy.....the hype was real........sold out in the bay area......and its only 815am

bayarea stays crazy for these releases. I work out there twice a month and Ive never seen anything like it.

I woke up to hit westfarms mall to find out they sold out(flocker n champs ) so I go to expressions... I go to cash out and a mgr announces he up tthem to 475with taxes!! Being me I tell him he can't do that and if he would like to speak to my Nike and or Jordan about, i continue to point out the retail tagwhich was ripped off on a few of the packages and was replaced with a new one by gem stating 360.99... I starting calling and he change his mind and pricesthem at 371
smile.gif
his reason was the some mom n pop shops were selling them for 500-800 a pop and before he actual release date and wanted to be competitive withthem. Smh

VERY difficult cop. went to the "ritzy" mall around 130 am with my boy and didnt see anyone so figured we could come back at 430 and be cool. gotthere at 430 only to soon find out there was a line of about 15 others in a hidden spot of the mall. after that my boy said he would hit up one of the othermalls gettin more. the dude in front of me got the LAST 11 and there were no more 11.5s either so i was depressed. my boy lied and said he had no luck eitherbut he suprised me with the pack. he got the LAST joint at that other mall.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by blco02

After looking at original XI's and XII's, I'm glad I passed on this pack.

These aren't even the same shoes as the originals. Both shoes have terrible quality, thin leather, mesh , and laces, weird shape, almost no patent on the xi compared to og's, etc. - it's just sad.
Awesome Great!!!!
1 More pack for someone else who does want it...
I'm not trying to be a douche...but the majority of this thread is dedicated to those who enjoy them and I am all for the free flow of opinions, but just one page back someone mentioned that not every one HAS THE ABILITY or the MONEY to get the OG and to them this will be their OG!!!
Let them have their day and enjoy their shoes...

*off my soapbox now*
Very true. I'm looking at my pack now and wondering what everyone is complaining about? I have the 01 retroes and I like this pack just asmuch. Just me I guess.

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

alot of banning will handed down lol

is it against the rules to contact someone via PM you see in this thread about buying/selling?
Thats cool. You just can't put it in here though. I'm surprised dudes didn't drop in with the stock room pics. I was too sure theywould be salivating for the chance. And for everyone that said "stop hyping them. There will be enough to go around". You still stand by that.

I woke up to hit westfarms mall to find out they sold out(flocker n champs ) so I go to expressions... I go to cash out and a mgr announces he up tthem to 475with taxes!! Being me I tell him he can't do that and if he would like to speak to one of my Nike and or Jordan reps about it. i continue to point out theretail tag which was ripped off on a few of the packages and was replaced with a new one by them stating 360.99... I starting calling and he change his mindand prices them at 371
smile.gif
his reason was the some mom n pop shops were selling them for 500-800 a pop and before he actual release date and wanted to becompetitive with them. Smh

Originally Posted by versache530

all of these places are a joke finishline champs ect once i get these off ebay im done with this stupid +%@@ these are all i needed to complete my 1-23 collection and every store i called last night told me they were opening 1 to 3 hours later then they did so when i thought i was early i was late now its all about ebay after i get these i hope and pray jb is brought down by fakes they deserve it for not making near enough to go around and ruining peoples christmas im done with this +%@@

calm dowm man, you knew waaaaaaaay back in January what was gonna happen. it's not a suprise.

no

got in line 4:30 this morning at Orland Park mall in south chicago burbs. Only store in the mall to get them was athletes foot and i called last night and saidthey hadnt opened the boxes but ordered a FSR 1 each size. The employees got there and with the door still locked they put a makeshift sign on the windowstating that they only had certain sizes and some didnt show up. So basically the low sizes until 9.5. No 10, 10.5, 12, or 12.5. I needed an 11.5 and they onlyhad one. I was the first in line and it was a clean line til the doors opened and what was once a clean line turned into a straight mess of shadyness. I gotshuffled back but whoever was the 5-6 people behind me had my back and hooked me up back to the front of the line. Thats whats up so if any of you come acrossthis i appreciate it and get at me in a PM. Anyways I opened up the box when I got home and they look solid. Ill keep em on the backburner til that crappywinter weather is gone tho.

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by versache530

no
he ment the hype..

Back
Top Bottom