Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I just got my pack about 20 mins ago had to go a sz up to a 14, but what ever got em...i can tell you one thing the quality on the xi's actuallydissapoints me but what else can you expct nowadays. And i know i've seen a topic in here on what hate is...so i thought i would just share my story onhate in regards to this pack...hate is when im at the store and ask for a sz13, one associate says no we dont have it, then another pulls me aside and says wehave one left im going to buy, but i can sell it to you for $600, when dude looks like the biggest size shoe he can wear is a sz 10, so thats HATE to me...butmaybe ill get lucky and find a sz 13 around at a decent price. and good luck to all out there still trying to get a pair. I hope you dont run into anyassociates like i did.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by youngmonc

anticapation was crazy.....the hype was real........sold out in the bay area......and its only 815am

bayarea stays crazy for these releases. I work out there twice a month and Ive never seen anything like it.
me too
indifferent.gif
i've never seen so much hype on a shoerelease since the DMPs and Grape Vs release
indifferent.gif

So I went to fordham...got there around 8:45...drjays, footlocker, and footaction were already sold out...I see a blob of 25 people at finishline so hop onthere....dudes and chicks in front were mainly coppin gs sizes for themselves or there girls or were coppin bet. 8-10....so I thought my 11.5 was safe....theywere only takin 3 at a time...by the time I get to the door dude says 8.5 11 and 13 left.....
smh.gif
...I go in and copped the 11...dude behind me needed a 12 andcopped the 13...spanish dude in front of me copped the last 12...I was sick but its all good...he was cool peoples....whole time I'm in there, manager wastryin to get us to cop the other packs too especially 1/22...he was a comedian...
laugh.gif
...I told him he can keep those I'm straight...after I left I checkedjimmy jazz and all they had was 13 left...vim was out as well...I decide to go by bx sports cuz I thought they were gonna open at 10...I get there andthere's no line so I go in and he tells me they got 8.5, 11.5 and 12 left...
smh.gif
... I was sick....was gonna tell them to hold the pair down for my !%%+! Gizuntil he told me the price was 450...
laugh.gif
...I jus laughed and dipped...I got an 11 but would like to get my hands on a 11.5 but if I can't find no one totrade then ima jus hold them down since they don't fit that tight...only the xi give me a little issue but if I can't find someone, I will jus holdthem...you kno I really didn't think they were gonna be this crazy or big of a deal...jimmy jazz opened I guess 7am...modell's at 6...they were bothdone for by 8...HoH was gettin crushed cause I called and duke told me they didn't have much left and a line of 40 people outside...I didn't wanna riskthe trip...hope everyone who wants them gets them....if not I feel for ya....it does suck comin up empty handed...

I did not cop a size for me as I said to myself I am finish with sneakers and I am a lil older than most people on here, but I did cop the pack for my daughterlast night on Eastbay with cashback. Worst hour online ever. I hope everyone enjoy their packs and have a Merry X-mas.

I did not cop a size for me as I said to myself I am finish with sneakers and I am a lil older than most people on here, but I did cop the pack for my daughterlast night on Eastbay with cashback. Worst hour online ever. I hope everyone enjoy their packs and have a Merry X-mas.

See what HYPE does?

DMV heads, there are still plenty of these around.

And If Major ever finds their shipment, there will be more on the way next week.

See what HYPE does?

And If Major ever finds their shipment, there will be more on the way next week.

See what HYPE does?

Everything went real smooth, pause... Got my size 11. It felt pretty cool to cut in front of 50+ people.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Everything went real smooth, pause... Got my size 11. It felt pretty cool to cut in front of 50+ people.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

like walking on red carpet
laugh.gif
and VIP section
laugh.gif

paid for my 2 packs yesterday. my boy picked them up this morn. sorry for everybody that missed out. peace

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

I woke up to hit westfarms mall to find out they sold out(flocker n champs ) so I go to expressions... I go to cash out and a mgr announces he up tthem to 475 with taxes!! Being me I tell him he can't do that and if he would like to speak to one of my Nike and or Jordan reps about it. i continue to point out the retail tag which was ripped off on a few of the packages and was replaced with a new one by them stating 360.99... I starting calling and he change his mind and prices them at 371
smile.gif
his reason was the some mom n pop shops were selling them for 500-800 a pop and before he actual release date and wanted to be competitive with them. Smh
Which expressions was this? I remember one of them tried to do this to me in RI when the dmp came out but i threatened to call a Nike rep in thearea cause i knew him and then the expressions manager went on about how it wasnt neccessary and that we could figure soemthing out
laugh.gif
...finally he fixed the price from 450 that he was selling them at to retailrtail price

I had no trouble at all & there was no line at all! Went in around 8am walked right in & got my 12. the easiest cop for me ever!!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

See what HYPE does?

yup, they still are

Back
Top Bottom