Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I got the last pair from the eblens near my house. I had to go out in this crazy storm after the debacle of finishline and eastbay last night. can anybodyconfirm that the 11's fit tight. I grabbed a sz 14, and im a 13. I havent tried them on yet, but need to know if I lucked into the right size or if I willneed to trade down.

It was relatively easy in NYC, especially the large chain stores around midtown (ie Champs, Footlocker, etc).

got royally screwed last night... no car so i couldnt line up. i hella wanted these too.
tired.gif

Copped a pair of 11.5 off FNL late last night on second batch (crossing fingers on these)
Copped a pair of 11 off NDC for myself ( very happy
smile.gif
)
Copped a pair of 11 at Champs locally (was 6th in line, thank goodness I left after I got the NDC cause there was a gang of people showing up, just don'tknow how many sz 11 they have all together)

I'm a very happy man
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Is it me or does it seem like 90% of u guy wearing sz 11-13

i mean those are very common sizes if not most common anybody who is 5 foot 10 to like low 6 feet range is gonna be that size then you have your small feetdudes for no reason or just never grew enough than you have nba height type dudes who need 14+

lit up a blunt at 11. passed out watchin NBAtv. woke up at 9 and went to my connect at niketown beverly hills. slipped her a lincoln and a lil this and a lilthat. easy cop.

Seems like a lot of u guys wear the same size, 11-13

Shout out to the people who copped

Keep ya head up and keep grinding 2 the people who didn't YET

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

I woke up to hit westfarms mall to find out they sold out(flocker n champs ) so I go to expressions... I go to cash out and a mgr announces he up tthem to 475 with taxes!! Being me I tell him he can't do that and if he would like to speak to my Nike and or Jordan about, i continue to point out the retail tag which was ripped off on a few of the packages and was replaced with a new one by gem stating 360.99... I starting calling and he change his mind and prices them at 371
smile.gif
his reason was the some mom n pop shops were selling them for 500-800 a pop and before he actual release date and wanted to be competitive with them. Smh

All these mom and pop places are struggling to keep up with the nike product sales especially jordan brand sales. They are taking every chance they can get tobring in every extra penny. We can thank Bush and our jacked up economy for that.

anyone in la know of any places with them left? possibly a 10.5 I know its a dream probably wotn waste my time looking...

I guess I am a lucky guy... I went to the mall and there's people lined up, the manager of the store was making a list and good thing I was the only onewho ask for my size. Then, she started calling us and went inside the store one by one to get our packs. It was the only pair in my size and I know 10.5 ishard to get, they are right here in my glass case right now! Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

i copped my 5 packs today!....originally the mall i went to was supposed to open at 5:30 but they delayed it until 7:00 sucked...ended up with one mysize...two a half size smalller....one a half size larger and a 13 hhaaha

If you have a Nordstroms nearby, I would check up on them in the coming days because they might get their shipment late because of the date change.

Back
Top Bottom